Typical !

Brilliant bit of parking …

Did well to get it in there and not snap that tape.

C’mon fellas we’ve all been desperate for a 45. [emoji6]

Queued for about 3 miles on the M62 to get past it. Saw all the double deck trailers parked in Whitwood, I detoured round the back of Volvo.

Lucky that lamppost was there - the whole rig could have fallen over.

I can’t see what the problem is here, is delivery notes say Woods End Road, Shrubbery Lane, Forest Green .
Dozy is that you mate ? I did tell you not to watch Babe Channel while driving.
Carryfast will be along shortly to discuss thee ending of LLeninism , for the cause of the aborted landing of the green machines finest.

Think they may now rename the Lucy Grace to Lucky Grace …

10 out of 10 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Another Useless Driver Incharge.

Eagerbeaver twenty minutes after getting the letter from Stobbies to say his services were no longer required!
That’ll teach them! :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Eagerbeaver twenty minutes after getting the letter from Stobbies to say his services were no longer required!
That’ll teach them! :laughing:

He would of hit the bridge as well :slight_smile:

Would have been a nice bit of camouflage if it wasn’t for the scabby red trailer. :laughing:

It is quite scabby, isn’t it. And those colours clash hideously.

Haha…good one frozen chap.

If I had known that I was getting the push today, I would have made a bit more of an ’ impact '.

No wonder they didn’t want me at the depot this morning, lol!

I seen a Stobart driver the other day and he must have only been 18 or so. He looked about 15! I was quite shocked :open_mouth: Hope this wasn’t him.

That gap between the pole and the bridge looks pretty narrow aswell, I’d give that a 10/10.

would anyone w how he managed to park it there? I don’t see any skiddies on the grass,or the tar…no comment for the pilots undercrackers though, :open_mouth:

Goldilox:
It is quite scabby, isn’t it. And those colours clash hideously.

The only scabbyness in the pic is scabarts themselves.

some uckers will do anything to play a game of peekaboo :grimacing:
Guess what, we found you - your it :sunglasses:

One for Stobart spotters and lesbian ■■■■, Lucy Grace with her face deep in a bush.

PaulNowak:
Did well to get it in there and not snap that tape.

C’mon fellas we’ve all been desperate for a 45. [emoji6]

Musst have reversed it in

Good job it’s not parked on the pavement, that’s a serious offence.