Well done stobart driver corley service

parked up for the nite not in the parking area, but the road between the parking area and the services… half on the pavement… along comes a wide load and cant get past… i hope he got a fine for parking where he did… if i was drivin the wide load id have woke him up :laughing: :laughing: with a few choice words… :unamused:

Another one sat on the pumps at Watford Gap this morning having a 45 min break…

Some right tossers driving their motors.

In theory though surely he could of been moved on as following that nice WTD to rule does’nt it say take your break where it’s safe and legal and not endangering other road users (i.e trucks queing up etc - creating hazards etc etc)

Sorry to say this but after 2 wheelclamps at msa,s all my 45,s now are at the pumps if a proper park is not available (seemingly for safety you cannot be clamped at a fuel pump) , there should be proper places to stop in msa,s for a 45 minute break rather than go into the main parking with a fridge roaring thru the night .

I agree cant do with the tossers who have a 45 at the pumps.

No consideration for others, who have got jobs to do.

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Sorry to say this but after 2 wheelclamps at msa,s all my 45,s now are at the pumps if a proper park is not available (seemingly for safety you cannot be clamped at a fuel pump) , there should be proper places to stop in msa,s for a 45 minute break rather than go into the main parking with a fridge roaring thru the night .

what differance would it make if the fridge was goin all night if you only wanted a 45 min break :confused:

stopping at the pumps!! thats a joke i hope!!!
i hope anyone catching any clown doing this takes a pic of the motor so we can all give him the V’s :laughing:

Well ahl rephrase it don,t actually park on the pumps but very near where ah can have a coffee an see the truck you can ussually get past plus its usually the weekends or the early hours when the basturd parasite clampers are out looking for a trucker to mug.,
Dont buy fuel in rip off uk anyway.

what differance would it make if the fridge was goin all night if you only wanted a 45 min break

If thats what the customer want thats what he gets :sunglasses:

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Well ahl rephrase it don,t actually park on the pumps but very near where ah can have a coffee an see the truck you can ussually get past plus its usually the weekends or the early hours when the basturd parasite clampers are out looking for a trucker to mug.,

what differance would it make if the fridge was goin all night if you only wanted a 45 min break

If thats what the customer want thats what he gets :sunglasses:

■■? am i the only one missing something here.
Klunk, did you used to do the same sort of thing on the pumps at Jabbeke perchance?

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Well ahl rephrase it don,t actually park on the pumps but very near where ah can have a coffee an see the truck you can ussually get past

Well now you’ve clarified it klunk, thats what i had to do when i was night trunking, take my nreaks somewhere along the side. I wasn’t worried about disturbing anyone in the lorry park i just found they where all full and there was no spaces. As you say though, you have to keep the wagon in your sights incase of clampers etc…

Suedehead said

Klunk, did you used to do the same sort of thing on the pumps at Jabbeke perchance?

For Jabbeke nowadays thats very sound advice if you dont want passengers
Klunk

klunk/■■■■■■■■

Wtf you’re actually justifying taking your 45 at the pumps in case you have to rest next to a fridge! What about the poor sod who wants to buy fuel and be on his way, even at weekends.
Your a anti social ■■■■■■.

OI, pack in the personal attacks, attack the arguement NOT the person

as a note to this thread I did once drop a 44 metre load alongside the abnormal load bay at trowell sevices, the 7,5 tonner that was parked in there ( despite the lorry park having plenty of empty places) was probably very ■■■■■■ off when he woke up and couldnt get out, I wouldnt know as when I got back to collect my trailer after the morning rush about 10 am next day, his curtains was open but no sign of the driver.

I would point out the very nice polce ■■■■■■ (with a big smile on their face) almost encouraged me to do it :wink:

Mr B

Your a anti social ■■■■■■.

:sunglasses:
Ooh, Yep thats me
I,m definitely not paying another £275 to them parasite clampers.

Sorry, my mistake,misread klunks post but it used to really wind me up when i used to pull into a regular fuel stop and it was always motors from the same old companies abandoned on the pumps. The drivers could see there was a queue waiting but would carry on quaffing their “cafe” whilst looking out of the windows. I now know that i shouldnt have have let it wind me up so much,one night i walked in an told them in no uncertain terms,move off the pumps ffs, you kin z/b, silly really, could of got a kicking but ho - hum. What made it even more frustrating, after fuelling up would pass Gent West and the same lot would be parked on the pumps in there!!
Happy days
Rant over

Sorry Rikki point taken :blush: you know me as i have always had good topics with sound views and judgements on this forum about our industry.

klunk/■■■■■■■■

Sorry i missed this part.

But anyone who parks on the pumps or leaves the fridge running all night is antisocial

No comment on who’s biting who in this thread, but what i will say is that it is wrong to block fuel pumps for anything more than the time to fill the tanks & pay.

I’m waiting for my opportunity to park next to the tossers in the abnormal load bay at corley northbound.
Why do they have to park there?
The abnormal load bay is well before the lorry park, so they’ve not even had a look to see if it’s full.
ARSEWIPES.

Mr B,for your information i drive a fridge trailer and i will and have left the fridge running all night and i’m not an “anti social ■■■■■■” as you put it!
Many customers request print out’s and information before you tip and if there is any reason to refuse the load because of tempreture difference’s they will.
In high summer i will leave it running and balls to the idiot drivers who seeing you parked up for the night come over and say"is that going to be running all night?" and get annoyed when i say" yes it is and why have you parked next to me when you can hear it running and there is plenty of room to park elsewhere"

Sorry i take exception to this slagging off.