Eddie Stobart - Rant

Don’t usually like these type of posts but I think this deserves a mention.
As some of you as well as being a part time trucker i am also a paramedic, this morning on the way to an RTC I came across one of our so called ‘professional collegues’ being a bit of a (insert 4 letter explitive here)

Coming from the M61 south onto the M60 the road forks into 4 lanes one east one west 2 lanes for each direction, lanes 3+4 (to the west) are backed right up onto the 61 but the east bound is clear so I take lane 2 with the intention to ride over the chevrons at the split and use the hard shoulder BUT Mr Stobarts finest Wag + Drag has blocked this doing a last minute manover to save some time problem here is I now have to scatter the traffic to go around you (adding around 30/60 seconds to my journey) Now before you all think 30 seconds thats nothing I’m sure when the lady that we dragged out of her car comes out of hospital she will tell you that the pain relief I gave her would have been a lot better 30 seconds earlier!

he wasn’t the only numpty on the journey but noone else stopped my progress just made my bum twich when they hear the siren and move into your path instead of out!!

Anyway rant over thanks for listerning!

PS just while i’m here and you obviously not doing anyhting go outside and out into the street can you see your door number from the road, if the answers no get to B+Q at weekend and get a bigger one, remeber seconds save lives!

I’m sure if you have the registration,and phone HQ at Carlisle,they would take a dim view of it.

Ken.

Unfortunatly my mate was taking updates on the radio at the time and I was errr driving! Well thats wht I’m putting it down to! :laughing: Didn’t even get the name off the unit! possibly the easiest fleet in britain to ID and I forgot!

Rant on brother, its bad enough that these drivers, wether they’re behind the wheel of a wagon or skateboard, think that they have a more inportant journey than the rest of us, and in doing so try to jump in to the front of the que, the difference is that you did have a more inportant journey, and his selfish atitude caused you a literaly life and death delay. I hope i’ve not been to dramatic, but i feel much better for getting that of your chest Super Dan :wink:

that wuldnt be the focus that had a flatten rear end on the 60 just after the 61 split was it wer you the ambuance that was going over the top

Super Dan:
PS just while i’m here and you obviously not doing anyhting go outside and out into the street can you see your door number from the road, if the answers no get to B+Q at weekend and get a bigger one, remeber seconds save lives!

YES go to the above mentioned store and keep me in a job things are quiet at the minute.:slight_smile::).

that wuldnt be the focus that had a flatten rear end on the 60 just after the 61 split was it wer you the ambuance that was going over the top

Actual job was under J17 we just came from the bolton direction, there where two ambs a white one and a yellow one, I was in the yellow!

wasnt you then only saw the wihte one hope everyone was ok