Rant at stobart again

Friday night last week coming down m74 and came of at j13 to park in the big layby by the river wait stobart has parked taking up 3 spaces [zb]. So annondale water svs park in the corner, only one there 2 stobart next to me trailer changing at 2 am. I hope you read this show your name and accept the abuse for been n o bs . Then let me know where you live and at 2am ill come and wake you up.

why did,nt you tell them they woke you up at the time rather than post on here. :question:

dave:
why did,nt you tell them they woke you up at the time rather than post on here. :question:

Just ranting and after 5mins of waking up and attempting to throw summot on it was over and im not gonna start scrapping at 2am. Woud you? Just peeved off about it.

no , i would,nt have started a fight but i would still have let them know. they might think again for next time.very much doubt like but its still worth a try. :wink:

well the way stobart is going we will all be working for him soon

How does one vehicle take up 3 spaces in a lay by? :stuck_out_tongue:

The A74 has no end of parking places though, my favourite is next to the pubs, either the Moss or in Crawford

l200daddy:

i will flush my licence down the toilet before i work for that mob .

I go to Stobarts regularly at Carlisle and I find the staff there are great, they dont seem to have the jobsworth
attitude other big companies have. It could just be that this industry really does have more than its share of
[zb] and they are spread right across the whole country. PS. No im not an “eddie fan” or employee or even
an "eddie subby"just speakin as I find.

kevmac47:
I go to Stobarts regularly at Carlisle and I find the staff there are great, they dont seem to have the jobsworth
attitude other big companies have. It could just be that this industry really does have more than its share of
[zb] and they are spread right across the whole country. PS. No im not an “eddie fan” or employee or even
an "eddie subby"just speakin as I find.

I agree Kevmac. I have never worked for Stobart but I did work for DHL twice but it is Stobart that have got the bad name while the other gayly dressed nobs get free reign to cut rates, knacker up jobs and treat outside drivers like crap

Marty B7:

l200daddy:

i will flush my licence down the toilet before i work for that mob .

anychance of a video of the flushing moment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

l200daddy:

Saw a Stobart coach which seemed to be named after a department store :laughing: and a Stobart petrol tanker the other day :confused: