Eddie Stobart

Can anyone explain to me why they feel the need to start new threads about people complaining about threads about Eddie Stobart when there are already numerous other threads about Eddie Stobart where they make their opinions known?

Thanks.

PS. Have a free Mars Bar on me if you noticed the irony of this thread.

ETA: Damnit stupid darkseeker, ninjaing me. :angry:

:sunglasses: I wonder if you noticed the irony of this thread :wink:

God bless you Rob K, I was just thinking the same, but couldn’t be arsed to respond to the other Eddie Stobart thread. Just out of curiosity, any idea why they are loathed so much? After all, they have nice clean trucks and they pay wages!

pete-b:
God bless you Rob K, I was just thinking the same, but couldn’t be arsed to respond to the other Eddie Stobart thread. Just out of curiosity, any idea why they are loathed so much? After all, they have nice clean trucks and they pay wages!

Dear pete-b, this is a thread for complainers about other complainers complaining about Stobart threads!! If you have other questions regarding Eddie please start your own new thread!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t all the Stobart threads be cut and pasted into one thread, encased in concrete and dumped in the Irish sea with the other green [zb]?

:stuck_out_tongue: Sorry mate, couldn’t resist.

I do see your point, I suppose there’s not a great deal for a bunch of lorry drivers to talk about - maybe it’s just something they know others can relate to.

anyone have any information on this company… wages… conditions… do they offer tramping… whats the wagons like… are staff well respected… and will i get on tv promoting my self and wonder if my creamy mess will make it onto the telly… ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Debated Riots

Lots of anagrams for Eddie Stobart. This seems like a good un for TNUK :laughing:

Eddie â– â– ?

i’m on all the other stobart threads so why not, hello! :confused: :confused: :confused:

or maybe TNUK is an annagram for Eddie Stobart. oh, my bad spelling.

Here’s an anagram!! Tesco- The Eddie Stobart Company :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad Diet Store

Rob K:
Can anyone explain to me why they feel the need to start new threads about people complaining about threads about Eddie Stobart when there are already numerous other threads about Eddie Stobart where they make their opinions known?

Thanks.

Thanks for the Mars Bar :wink:

Terry T:
Bad Diet Store

How about Odd Batteries :question:

Dear Sir,
I wish to complain about the number of threads complaining about people starting threads to complain about eddie Stobart. I have never felt the need to complain about Eddie Stobart, only about his trucks and company. Also, i notice a distinct amount of sillyness creeping in to this thread with extremely silly anagrams of eddie stobart. I personally never do anagrams unless they are in a crossword puzzle. can i therefore request that you amend the title to 1 across. Eddie Stobart (anag) 3,4,5.
I remain your obedient servant,
Rufus Q Walrustitty (KGB,CSI, DSA and Bar)
Hon.Sec Monster raving looney party (silly branch)

Not sure where this fits in with the OP, but I think truckers hate stobarts for the same reason as the world hates the USA, Wales Scotland and Ireland hate England, the rest of England hates London, and outer london hates central london. Basically cos they are bigger and better and it â– â– â– â– â– â–  everyone else off. Probably.

i just hate everyone its easier that way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Thanks.

Just wondering if Stobarts are recruiting…

Muckaway:

Rob K:

Thanks.

Just wondering if Stobarts are recruiting…

dont tell me you want to be a shunter,44 hrs a week,4 on 4 off,28k, if so join the que with the rest of us :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: