Eddie Stobart

ady1:

Muckaway:

Rob K:
Can anyone explain to me why they feel the need to start new threads about people complaining about threads about Eddie Stobart when there are already numerous other threads about Eddie Stobart where they make their opinions known?

Thanks.

PS. Have a free Mars Bar on me if you noticed the irony of this thread.

ETA: Damnit stupid darkseeker, ninjaing me. :angry:

Just wondering if Stobarts are recruitingā€¦

dont tell me you want to be a shunter,44 hrs a week,4 on 4 off,28k, if so join the que with the rest of us :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Iā€™m still waiting for Stobart Air freight to start recruiting pigsā€¦

Muckaway:

ady1:

Muckaway:

Rob K:
Can anyone explain to me why they feel the need to start new threads about people complaining about threads about Eddie Stobart when there are already numerous other threads about Eddie Stobart where they make their opinions known?

Thanks.

PS. Have a free Mars Bar on me if you noticed the irony of this thread.

ETA: Damnit stupid darkseeker, ninjaing me. :angry:

Just wondering if Stobarts are recruitingā€¦

dont tell me you want to be a shunter,44 hrs a week,4 on 4 off,28k, if so join the que with the rest of us :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Iā€™m still waiting for Stobart Air freight to start recruiting pigsā€¦[/quote
1 0n/6 0ff,4 hrs p.w,100k,that was 5 yrs ago though,good choice :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously muckway,you want a job with stobarts :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,you really cant be serios,can you :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

ady1:
seriously muckway,you want a job with stobarts :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,you really cant be serios,can you :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

No way Iā€™ll tear the license up before I work for that lotā€¦

If it is me ROB K it is because I dont know any better, I come from a bygone age and I am not computer wise but I do feel I am getting better with practice.

So here we go again. feel sorry for me behind the wheel too dammed long eldest lad passes class 2, 7 years ago and then class 1 two years ago works with me for year and a bit then goes to ESL what do I do :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

give inā€¦give in

markgilly:
So here we go again. feel sorry for me behind the wheel too dammed long eldest lad passes class 2, 7 years ago and then class 1 two years ago works with me for year and a bit then goes to ESL what do I do :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Smother the poor imbecile while he sleepsā€¦

acceptme:
anyone have any information on this companyā€¦ wagesā€¦ conditionsā€¦ do they offer trampingā€¦ whats the wagons likeā€¦ are staff well respectedā€¦ and will i get on tv promoting my self and wonder if my creamy mess will make it onto the tellyā€¦ ā– ā– ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whats with stobarts delivering to painsbrees at walthamstow? though they in bed with tosco? lol lol sorry rob.

Whatā€™s this rumour about Stobarts hauling sh** to the honey factory?

A least another 3 (well 1 has been put up twice) Stobart threads createdā€¦ :unamused: