Drivers CPC Training

I worked with a guy this past week who willbe offering CPC training for wait for it…£50 per module/day, so one day a year over next 5 at £50 a day is £250, based in spalding peterborough area, details as i get them…

anyone else interested■■?

I spoke with a bloke on the docks today, he and the other drivers from his company got offered and done a days DCPC training for half price at £45. They paid themselves. I forgot to ask him what company he drove for ,was in the paperwork office so i never seen his truck. Must be daft to left his company away with providing his on the job training. I figured it out that if i do a weeks training now that it will last me for about nine years, some scheme to make sure drivers know what they’re doing . Lets hope nothing changes by nine years time :smiley:

UnionJack:
I worked with a guy this past week who willbe offering CPC training for wait for it…£50 per module/day, so one day a year over next 5 at £50 a day is £250, based in spalding peterborough area, details as i get them…

Do the same course 5 times in a row and get all 35 for £250 now just in case he puts the price up :wink:

UnionJack:

Thats the same price someone is charging in Leicester, plus £8.75 per day upload fee. :slight_smile:

Oh, and £6.75 + VAT admin fee for RTITB!

So in total…£75.67 per day. Edited for correct figures. :frowning:

instructorone:

UnionJack:

Thats the same price someone is charging in Leicester, plus £8.75 per day upload fee. :slight_smile:

Good point - does that £50 include the upload fees and VAT :question: :question:

No. £50 + VAT, upload as mentioned.

See above ^^^^^

Don’t forget to include loss of earnings in with that figure

instructorone:
No. £50 + VAT, upload as mentioned.

I was wondering about the original one in this post at £50 but as you have now made clear, it shows that an advertised price may not include certain things such as the upload fee and VAT.

£50 + VAT + upload fee = £67.50 (if my maths is ok)

WARNING to everyone - ASK if the price advertised includes EVERYTHING

Don’t forget to include loss of earnings in with that figure

unless done on a day off - many Dcpc weekend courses are advertised
It is not ‘other work’ if done in your own time
It is ‘other work’ if a company is paying you to do it

wrong he aint VAT registered, but i didnt ask him about upload fee, wich sounds like a con form these other companies