Cheap cpc

We all know of cheap medicals , £50 , 5 mins , are these type of courses available for cpc ?
I’m only now intending to do a few days a week work until brexit gets sorted , mine runs out in sept so can I do 1 session to cover me for months or do I have do the full course . Ta

You have to do 5 7 hour stints, before your September deadline. If you are offered something on the cheap make sure that the upload fee is included.

I’m doing mine next week in Birmingham. I phoned one place up near Leicester and was quoted £599 for the five modules over a five day period! The one I’m doing is £245 for the full five days at £50 per module per day.

Oh! The humanity…

Did you do any modules with your old firm? They’ll still be yours even though you have left.
I would of thought stobarts would do one a year or some other training that counted towards it.

You need to find somebody who accepts brown envelopes doze. :wink:

Only drawback is you will not be fully educated by this genuine and valuable educational qualification that has eradicated incompetent drivers since it was first applied.

Only dozy could ask a question like that!
Or maybe uktramp, Jakethesnake etc.

Grandpa:
The one I’m doing is £245 for the full five days at £50 per module per day.

HMMM… is my maths off only I thought 5 x 50 = 250

ROG:

Grandpa:

£245 = £49 per day [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somenody get me out of here I’m loosing the will to live already.

I’d rather spend 8 hours in the pub with dozy and uktramp and jakethesnake than being sat on this CPC course. Lol

Be a cheap night then. Just you and one and the same!

2/10 must try harder

pig pen:
Did you do any modules with your old firm? They’ll still be yours even though you have left.
I would of thought stobarts would do one a year or some other training that counted towards it.

No we never got new uniform , cpc or anything , think they knew when William Stobart brought depot in 2016 it was only a matter of time until it closed as a Stobart depot so spent no money on anything .

OVLOV JAY:
2/10 must try harder

10/10 , I paid for years £120/130 or whatever it was at doctors for a medical , then from reading on here I realised I could get for £50 the same medical and a guaranteed pass
So why pay full whack for a cpc course when there maybe cours going for £££££ cheaper , it seems not but I’d say it was worth asking the ?

robroy:
You need to find somebody who accepts brown envelopes doze. :wink:

Only drawback is you will not be fully educated by this genuine and valuable educational qualification that has eradicated incompetent drivers since it was first applied.

That’s what I was after rob , it’s crap & don’t tell you anything you shouldn’t know so if it’s cheap who cares , cheap medical , doc - are you diabetic ? Don’t think so , doc - no then , but £50 isn’t &100 +

simcor:
Somenody get me out of here I’m loosing the will to live already.

I’d rather spend 8 hours in the pub with dozy and uktramp and jakethesnake than being sat on this CPC course. Lol

Hey simcor, can’t vouch for the other two but you would not be bored sat in a pub with me. :laughing:

Grandpa:
I’m doing mine next week in Birmingham. I phoned one place up near Leicester and was quoted £599 for the five modules over a five day period! The one I’m doing is £245 for the full five days at £50 per module per day.

Who ya doing it with, I need to organise some cpc and live in Brum.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blue estate:

ROG:

Grandpa:

£245 = £49 per day [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason they’ve just dropped it to £49 per day. I suppose it sounds better.

IronEddie:

Grandpa:

Grandpa:

IronEddie:

Grandpa:

https://www.actioncpctraining.co.uk/

Ah was looking at their website the other evening. Thanks.