cpctrainingservices.com/default.html

Its slightly misleading, AFAIK “all in” to me would mean all 35hrs
Not 1x 7hr module

cpctrainingservices:
Course Fee £58.75 Fully Inclusive. Price per person per 7 hour course

Printed Driver CPC certificate issued on the day

Course handouts available to cover all course topics

Tea & Coffee is provided - bring a packed lunch

I work for an agency and they have given us details of a company that are only charging £50 per day all in, £225 for full 35 hours. I think agencies are now starting to push the DCPC.

Actually just looked at website, it is now only £40 per 7 hour module (special Nov offer) :open_mouth:

truckerjim:
I work for an agency and they have given us details of a company that are only charging £50 per day all in, £225 for full 35 hours. I think agencies are now starting to push the DCPC.

Sounds pretty good that,where abouts is it ?

Newark notts I think

It is in the North East.

I need to do four more days training myself but I don’t know if I can convince myself that it is worth saving money to head into Sunderland, being a Newcastle supporter and all. :smiley: I have not heard any good/bad reports about them…

and they kept telling us the price will go up the closer to the deadline we get. :unamused:
looks like they’re getting desperate.
best hang on a while, you’ll get it for the price of a chicken soon enough.

truckerjim:
It is in the North East.

I need to do four more days training myself but I don’t know if I can convince myself that it is worth saving money to head into Sunderland, being a Newcastle supporter and all. :smiley: I have not heard any good/bad reports about them…

Venturing into the enemies territory is not allowed.

Ken.

I can beat that price. £55 including upload and a Emergency First Aid at Work certificate. This is an individual price. Get 6 or more and i will discount. If carried out in Peterborough we have a training venue.

12 people on a drivers hours course and that will work out at 38.75 each all in at Peterborough.

If I have to travel then a minimum number would apply and room cost. This can be discussed on booking. I will not put contact details but please PM me.

Thanks.

Quinny:

truckerjim:
It is in the North East.

Venturing into the enemies territory is not allowed.

Ken.

Have to agree with Ken here or we may not let you back in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t have an issue with Sunderland or its residents. Just the footy team… Black and white all the way :laughing:

truckerjim:
I don’t have an issue with Sunderland or its residents. Just the footy team… Black and white all the way :laughing:

So you would have liked my daughter & her partners drop on fri

Shola :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The link of the company with the cheap offer… www.ugetraining.co.uk

£50 all-in isn’t unusual around my area, I’ve got my 4th one booked for next month. One of them is here: http://www.dataacademy.co.uk/cpc/cpc,

tallyman:
£50 all-in isn’t unusual around my area, I’ve got my 4th one booked for next month. One of them is here: http://www.dataacademy.co.uk/cpc/cpc,

Rick does present it very well and it was not boring :smiley:

Even cheaper in Cornwall register at Truro and Penwith College and get DCPC free including upload fee.

Are there any cheap ones in london? im looking for the full 35 hours as cheap as chips!
Can anyone help? :question: