Driver needed

Hi, can anyone close to Cambridge help me out, need a driver for Monday 18th one day only to tip trailer in Boston am and then back to Cambridge, full days wages please pm me or ring 07766 596685 thanks

biffo:
Hi, can anyone close to Cambridge help me out, need a driver for Monday 18th one day only to tip trailer in Boston am and then back to Cambridge, full days wages please pm me or ring 07766 596685 thanks

Hi biffo,

I’ve copied your topic into the Driver Vacancies forum to give it a better chance of being seen by those looking for some work.

So it’s also here:
:arrow_right: http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=72993

I hope that helps. :smiley:

Biffo! Hope you’ve had loads of calls by now! I’d do it! But I’m based in Enfield! 50 miles to Cambridge and same back! Start time and tip time dependent as I work later on Monday night and need 9 hours to start time! Also is the truck a Digi Tacho head or analogue! And last but not least! What is the pay for the Day?

dessy:
… And last but not least! What is the pay for the Day?

Hi dessy,

IMHO, that last part is probably best handled by PM or a phone call, because it’s private business which could get very messy if posted publicly. :wink:

dieseldave:

dessy:
… And last but not least! What is the pay for the Day?

Hi dessy,

IMHO, that last part is probably best handled by PM or a phone call, because it’s private business which could get very messy if posted publicly. :wink:

Doh! I am an idiot doubleD! It’s a bit far really! Even for a one off! :confused:

dessy:
Doh! I am an idiot doubleD! It’s a bit far really! Even for a one off! :confused:

Hi dessy,

:laughing: I didn’t mean it as a cryptic swipe at you mate, I only meant that if the day-rate were posted publicly, the auto censor would have overheated once the “I wouldn’t ZB work for ZB £■■” brigade stated stamping thier feet and banging their drums just like in the Benton’s post. :wink: :grimacing:

In this case, info of that nature is private, so IMHO it’s best handled by PMs and phone calls. :smiley:

Biffo,

If ever you need someone just let me know, I’m down the road at Stansted. Class one and Digi Card, can do ad-hoc stuff.

Rat.

Ratchet:
Biffo,

If ever you need someone just let me know, I’m down the road at Stansted. Class one and Digi Card, can do ad-hoc stuff.

Rat.

Give the guy a ring then. He hasn’t posted his phone number simply for ornamental purposes…

Rob K:

Ratchet:
Biffo,

Rat.

Give the guy a ring then. He hasn’t posted his phone number simply for ornamental purposes…

Doh Doh Doh!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Didn’t see the number, thanks for the nudge old boy!

Rat

Why would anyone want to know if the trucks got a diggy or analogue tacho, and ask what the wages are, if they couldnt do the job in the first place !!!..doh !!

truckyboy:
Why would anyone want to know if the trucks got a diggy or analogue tacho, and ask what the wages are, if they couldnt do the job in the first place !!!..doh !!

Because! Like you do on here from time to time! I didn’t engage brain before posting! :laughing:
Doh! :wink:

ha ha ha ha …love it… :laughing: :laughing:

Ratchet:

Rob K:

Ratchet:
Biffo,

Rat.

Doh Doh Doh!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Didn’t see the number, thanks for the nudge old boy!

Rat

Didnt see the number!■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and you drive for a living!? christ :open_mouth:

I hope you got sorted H, and someone did call you!