Driver CPC

Hi Folks

I was wondering can any one on here give me the heads up on the drivers CPC thing, i have told various stuff about it etc all of it different, i have been out of the loop for the lst 18 months or so due to illness but have been told hat i need to sit this soonest even undder grand father rights i have to sit it before a certain date … if anyone could give me some info i would be grateful.

Cheers

market man:
Hi Folks

I was wondering can any one on here give me the heads up on the drivers CPC thing, i have told various stuff about it etc all of it different, i have been out of the loop for the lst 18 months or so due to illness but have been told hat i need to sit this soonest even undder grand father rights i have to sit it before a certain date … if anyone could give me some info i would be grateful.

Cheers

easily done :slight_smile:
THE PERIODIC (ongoing) DRIVER CPC
Please ask if you have any more questions after reading the info in the link - feedback is always welcome so improvements can be made if necessary

Thats B.S. YOU HAVE 4 YEARS TO GAIN THIS WONDERFUL QUALIFICATION or tax depending on your viewpoint.

Thanks for the info at least now i can start to figure out the cost and the legalities of it, although i have to say the authorities may just as well ban trucks and truck drivers off the roads completely … surely they have to realise the ever increasing costs to drivers and companies alike !!! sooner or later your going to have to be a millionaire just to take the HGV test and all the certificates and extra stuff that let alone all the other stuff that is needed… sems like its all going to end up with no one to drive the trucks of an industry already beaten down by Political correctness, Europe and Governmental shackling.

market man:
Thanks for the info at least now i can start to figure out the cost and the legalities of it, although i have to say the authorities may just as well ban trucks and truck drivers off the roads completely … surely they have to realise the ever increasing costs to drivers and companies alike !!! sooner or later your going to have to be a millionaire just to take the HGV test and all the certificates and extra stuff that let alone all the other stuff that is needed… sems like its all going to end up with no one to drive the trucks of an industry already beaten down by Political correctness, Europe and Governmental shackling.

I would say that the majority on this site have similar views

Just done my first installment wot a fascinating day that was I did learn something useful though how to wear a hard hat properly and to make sure you always sit next to someone who washes regularly when your course is in a room with no windows !!! apparently now ive learnt those things i am now an allstar driver

In 2014 a week long DCPC course is being held at Wembley Stadium one bloke is just going to stand in the middle with a mega phone and all you have to do is look sort of interested.

Just type into Google

“Wembley Stadium Driver CPC”

or

http://www.wembleycpc.co.uk/

Capacity at the event is said to be 90,000 and tickets are selling fast, so if you click on the link and it says PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED its because the web site has crashed again so just keep trying…

CC

and how many people clicked on the link or typed that into google…own up

Cruise Control:
In 2014 a week long DCPC course is being held at Wembley Stadium one bloke is just going to stand in the middle with a mega phone and all you have to do is look sort of interested.

Just type into Google

“Wembley Stadium Driver CPC”

or

http://www.wembleycpc.co.uk/

Capacity at the event is said to be 90,000 and tickets are selling fast, so if you click on the link and it says PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED its because the web site has crashed again so just keep trying…

CC

and how many people clicked on the link or typed that into google…own up

That is the problem with a dual coloured BB :stuck_out_tongue:

ROG:

market man:

I would say that the majority on this site have similar views

+1

Another bloody con by the UK gvt. On agency work, the driver’s expected to pay for their own, I even know a few companies (bus companies included) that are knocking the cost out of the drivers wages?? :imp:

Did my first day of the cpc on tuesday, quite frankly an utter waste of time!! we were shown basic drivers hours, how to fill out a tacho chart and how to use a digi tacho and watched 2 very boring video’s - fair play to the trainer for managing to string that out for 7hrs!!! only upshot for me was not having to work mon or tues nights :laughing: only got another year to wait for the next installment where no doubt we’ll learn how to identify a blown headlight bulb :unamused:

What totally baffles me is why we’ll have to start all over again in 2015 doing the same course, someone somewhere will be making a lot of money out of this!

map-man:
Did my first day of the cpc on tuesday, quite frankly an utter waste of time!! we were shown basic drivers hours, how to fill out a tacho chart and how to use a digi tacho and watched 2 very boring video’s - fair play to the trainer for managing to string that out for 7hrs!!! only upshot for me was not having to work mon or tues nights :laughing: only got another year to wait for the next installment where no doubt we’ll learn how to identify a blown headlight bulb :unamused:

What totally baffles me is why we’ll have to start all over again in 2015 doing the same course, someone somewhere will be making a lot of money out of this!

please make cheques payable to The Conservartists, Westminster :smiley:

Actrosman:
please make cheques payable to The Conservartists, Westminster :smiley:

Or the govEARN(LESS)ment :wink:

DRIVER CPC AND SILLY WTD AND THAT BIG CON THE POA,i HAVE SAID ENOUGH ABOUT THIS RUBBISH WHY DONT WE ALL SAY NO NO NO NO