Couple questions

Hi everyone firstly im new but I’ve been lurking for sometime lol, ok so i’ve booked my medical for next week that shouldn’t be a problem (hopefully) then im going to start practising for the theory. Im trying to get my class 2 btw. Now what I was wondering is one has anyone heard of commercial transport training out of leighton buzzard and are they any good? Also im kind of confused about this cpc thing (seems bloody stupid buy hey ho) Do I just do my theory then my class 2 test or there other things you have to do? Thanks in advance everyone :smiley:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome mknutjob :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:
A read of THIS POST may also be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Welcome :slight_smile:

The links above will go into greater detail but if you passed your car test before 1/1/97 then you’ll get ‘grandfather’ rights on the initial cpc.

Thanks very much gentlemen, Rog I now understand the basic concept of the cpc thanks very much. :smiley:

mprj: - I wish I did but atlas im 22 held my car license 3 1/2 years