Don't know what to do

OK here goes. About 2 months ago me and the missus moved into a new semi detatched. The neighbours are a real nice, young friendly couple.

Theres just one big prob (well for my missus anyway) their bedroom is at the other side of the wall to our bedroom and they are really loud (if you know what I mean) and can last for hours nearly every night. Now it doesn’t bother me as she’s quite fit and in a perverse way I’m fine with it :laughing: :grimacing: however the missus has said shes going to report them as she can’t take it anymore!! We can’t move rooms as the kiddies are in the other bedrooms.

Now, I have tried talking to her but she’s having none of it, she said shes still going to report them to the council next week :exclamation: . This will be a massive prob for us as they will know who reported them and we don’t want to start having probs with them, but shes stubborn and I can’t talk her out of it!! :imp: :imp:

Any ideas what to do? My mate says to talk to the lad, but I couldn’t do that i’d just go :blush:

Ask them if they could bang away in another room?

Is a foursome out of the question then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait till they stop and then you start but give it some hard banging and screamng for effect take your time make it last for an hour or so on and off.

It’ll work mate i tell you as we had the same prob, after a few days next door got the message

A woman in Washington got an asbo for it. She eventually got locked up and put in front of a jury after breaching it.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Caroline+Cartwright

If you’re having no luck talking to them, maybe you could print off one of those articles and put it through the letter box? :wink:

ironstipper:
Have you and your wife considered mutual masterbation?

now this can be and is quite pleasant for both parties concerned.
Generally though this fails to reach the noise levels required for exacting revenge on overly ■■■■■■■■ active neighbours.
Send the kids to your mothers for a week and set up the video/hi-fi in your bedrom, wait till they have finished their wardrobe gymnastics and then give them an hour to have a ■■■ and fall asleep. Now it is time to put on a ■■■■■ film at full blast and ■■■■ off to sleep in the kids room.
Carry onlike this for about 3 days and the message should have been received providing that they have normal intelligence levels and do not drive a BMW or an Audi

ironstipper:
Or partake in said mutual masterbation outside said neighbours bedroom window, then as they get into the throws of passion start banging on their window.

A very subtle way of getting a point across one feels.

this might work but I am inclined to be of the opinion that the searchlight that the missus would need to find your equipment in the dark might just give the game away before the vinegar strokes are reached

cheers folks like the suggestions! :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Is a foursome out of the question then? :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm, oh the thoughts going through my head (insert Homer Simpson drooling smilie) :laughing:

nick2008:
Wait till they stop and then you start but give it some hard banging and screamng for effect take your time make it last for an hour or so on and off.

It’ll work mate i tell you as we had the same prob, after a few days next door got the message

I like this one. The missus is on nights this week and the kids are away to her mums for a week, so I might try the loud (british) ■■■■■ :laughing: . You never know they might knock on the door and invite me in for a cup of tea and… (insert another Homer Simpson drooling smilie) :laughing:

motorway-madness:
so I might try the loud (british) ■■■■■ :laughing: . You never know they might knock on the door and invite me in for a cup of tea and… (insert another Homer Simpson drooling smilie) :laughing:

When they have finished clap and cheer loudly :laughing:

You could phone them and ask if they would hurry it up a bit as you need your sleep.

I’d ask him to give me a shout when he gets tired and tell him I’ll take over as she sounds a bit of a goer and as I can’t get any sleep it’ll give me something to do!

Wait until they are on the vinegar stroke then bang on the wall shouting fire.

Hi, have you considered advertising on Trucknet to see if anybody would like to do a house swop for a couple of weeks :smiley: .

i had the same prob with upstairs neighbours when they first moved in .They had this habit of coming in from the disco @ 0200 & moving furniture around . One night I shouted " SHUT THE F-WORD UP & GIVE ME SOME PEACE!!" They did. Later I realized that they were not re-arranging the furniture but just energetically rutting. We get along great now.

motorway-madness:
OK here goes. About 2 months ago me and the missus moved into a new semi detatched. The neighbours are a real nice, young friendly couple.

Theres just one big prob (well for my missus anyway) their bedroom is at the other side of the wall to our bedroom and they are really loud (if you know what I mean) and can last for hours nearly every night. Now it doesn’t bother me as she’s quite fit and in a perverse way I’m fine with it :laughing: :grimacing: however the missus has said shes going to report them as she can’t take it anymore!! We can’t move rooms as the kiddies are in the other bedrooms.

Now, I have tried talking to her but she’s having none of it, she said shes still going to report them to the council next week :exclamation: . This will be a massive prob for us as they will know who reported them and we don’t want to start having probs with them, but shes stubborn and I can’t talk her out of it!! :imp: :imp:

Any ideas what to do? My mate says to talk to the lad, but I couldn’t do that i’d just go :blush:

why don’t you and the miss go at it for hours?

mickyblue:

motorway-madness:

why don’t you and the miss go at it for hours?

you haven’t seen his missus have you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Keep a diary of how long and what time or a tape recorder to give to enviromenatl health at the local council offices.We had same problem,with noise,complained to the landlord and they got evicted,police were allways coming around.