Are you CONCERNED?

google.com/url?sa=t&source= … rE&ampcf=1

Had half a dozen of the bar stewards in the house this week, swear toooo God yesterdays one was tooled up too!!
I tried to get a pint glass over it, an failed miserably as it really was at least an 8inch span, I felt a whelp of shame too at that point[emoji24]

Decided I go for me big Pyrex jug thinking your done mate, but my 7p sas mantra failed me as I’d negated to acknowledge that’s got a spout on it [emoji24]

Suffice to say he came at me an I legged it.
My only defence being to throw one of the kids at it, which again failed an it’s not been seen since aft bolting under fridge.
To say I’m bricking it is an understatement, he’s come at me once ffs, an out smarted me twice…
Kinda thinking maybe our hamster if left out will bang him out but I’m not sure, an Google hasn’t got the answer [emoji24]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Imagine how bad you’d feel if the spider you squished actually considered you to be roommates?

Benjie83:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/■■■-crazed-giant-house-spiders-22577203.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi52vmjtbzrAhWJa8AKHQVeCqMQFjAUegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3UFoWfIMpD0MiN_ZpCYBrE&ampcf=1

Had half a dozen of the bar stewards in the house this week, swear toooo God yesterdays one was tooled up too!!
I tried to get a pint glass over it, an failed miserably as it really was at least an 8inch span, I felt a whelp of shame too at that point[emoji24]

Decided I go for me big Pyrex jug thinking your done mate, but my 7p sas mantra failed me as I’d negated to acknowledge that’s got a spout on it [emoji24]

Suffice to say he came at me an I legged it.
My only defence being to throw one of the kids at it, which again failed an it’s not been seen since aft bolting under fridge.
To say I’m bricking it is an understatement, he’s come at me once ffs, an out smarted me twice…
Kinda thinking maybe our hamster if left out will bang him out but I’m not sure, an Google hasn’t got the answer [emoji24]

The little devils will be protesting and rioting next, your hamster hasn’t a prayer - Spiders Lives Matter…

PAIR of heartless sods. [emoji1]

As for my hamster, she’ll need prayers if she don’t sort it.

I just can’t get over how big they are this year, and as said how brazen.

I’ve mates from all over the continental plate an even they say they are big, my Nigerian bud is more scared of our UK spiders than anything his home town offers, an he’s a door man ffs [emoji38]

These things are one of the main reasons I won’t do work that involves fruit [emoji1]

Spiders don’t bother me, snakes don’t bother me, in fact nothing or nobody bothers me…except a rat. :open_mouth:
■■■■ hate the things.

I’m sure it’s the female spider that’s bigger and she often eats her partner after the fun is over or before that if he doesn’t impress her.
So not the brightest in the animal kingdom.Seems like a strategy for their own extinction to me.

My late Mum was terrified of the things.She took no prisoners she usually got em with the hoover before they’d got 6 foot away if I didn’t rescue em first and chuck em out the window or door.