Advice Needed....URGENT!

Need your advice for a serious problem!
I have suspected for sometime that the wife has been cheating, usual signs, phone rings when I answer they hang up, going out with the girls ALOT! I stay awake trying to see her when she gets in, but always fall asleep.
Anyway, last night I hid behind me truck and when she got home, she got out of someones car, buttoning up her top, and then she took out her ■■■■■■■ from her handbag and put them on!!!

It was only when I was behind the truck I noticed I had a crack in the rear stainless Kelsa Bar!!!

Is that something I can weld or do I need to get a new one■■?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Luckily for you it can be repaired by a gentle braze…however are you sure that your wife has been cheating i mean after all she could have been out playing bingo with the girls i also hear that women play snakes and ladders alot mainly in Ford Fiestas.

i can see your problem it might weld with a bit of luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Steve n Brett…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dave, that was [zb]ing awesome mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jon, just goes to show, the old ones are still the best :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
Jon, just goes to show, the old ones are still the best :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve living proof of that you legend :wink:

Heard it today for first time…made me laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can’t beat some of the old jokes…

Or there’s the other version in which just as her daughter was getting into my car she unbuttoned her top and took off her knickers and put them in her handbag and that’s when I noticed that the bumper was hanging off and I thought who zb cares :smiley: