Doctors on Wheels

Just received an advert in the post about ‘Doctors on Wheels’ a mobile service catering for lorry drivers and construction workers.Cost Mon - Fri £49…Sat - Sun £57 they apparently come to a spot near you.Apologies if this has already been dealt with but if any one has used the service…any comments???seems cheap.Need a medical soon.

Something the same as this mob

driversmedicals.com/index.html

I used them for my last medical as did both my sons when they went for there Cat C licence. They do the job, no need to fork over tons of cash to your own GP if you have one.

HGV driver medicals are a joke anyway, you could tell the doctor that you were a meth-crazed colour-blind alcoholic diabetic and all he would say was “Did you bring the money?”

Harry as a heavy smoker my GP looks upon me as an enemy of the state but I shall have the last laugh for 40 years I have been smoking duty frees so my final disease will have been achieved at half price and never a brass cent will have gone to the Government so I now thank all for any future medical care.

I used Doctors on Wheels for mine in July, can’t say as he did any less than my last one at my Doctors (for more than twice the price) so for £49, fill yer boots.

Harry Monk:
HGV driver medicals are a joke anyway, you could tell the doctor that you were a meth-crazed colour-blind alcoholic diabetic and all he would say was “Did you bring the money?”

got me to a T! :smiley:

Armagedon:
Harry as a heavy smoker my GP looks upon me as an enemy of the state

Luckily my doctor drinks and smokes even more than I do!

Harry Monk:

Quite true. I organised racing licence medicals for two lads after taking advice off this forum, the medic was nearly out of his tree when the appointment arrived, he only asked them to ■■■■ in a bottle and if they felt ok :stuck_out_tongue:

Kerching! enough for 5 bottles of reasonably priced vodka :wink: