driversmedicals.com

OWLDRIVER:
Medical due soon, need somewhere cheap? Any ideas cheers :slight_smile:

Yes - Doctors on Wheels will do you for £51 inclusive at :

The Stockyard Truckstop (M18 J1)
Hellaby Lane
Hellaby
Rotherham S66 8HN

They meet you in a mobile-home, converted into a surgery.

Bring your own urine.

Apply online.

doctorsonwheels.co.uk

I wonder if one of our resident trainers, member Peter Smythe, can help as his training company does them in your area so it might be possible to join a group medical session with their doctor

Many other LGV training companies have an arrangement with a local doctor so its always worth a few phone calls

Ta

I will use that to

had mine last week with drivermedicals £56 no problem, has offices all over the uk.

Had mine with Doctors on Wheels at Lymm truckstop in and out in under ten minutes.

Try maltby medical centre. My mate got his done for £25. A few years ago

There the guy everyone seems to use down at Brinsworth medical centre (on the brow of the hill opposite BOC gases), costs around £20
ph: 0114 230 3444
mob: 07976 810786
Theres usually a queue of drivers outside the door, Ive used him, and so have many of my mates.
The only word of caution I would say about this guy, is dont walk out the room until youve double checked the form he has just filled in, if in doubt ask, as he`s notorious for making â– â– â– â–  ups due to rushing. So a lot of people end up paying him, walking out the room without checking the form, sending the form off, only to find that DVLA send it back due to simple errors

there’s a list here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955&p=1500802#p201025

but nobody bothers looking at it as they just ask on the forums :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’ve gone for Driversmedicals, got an appointment straight away for next week £56, ta