do you think

it would be worth me asking on the owner and operator forum if there is anyone willing to let me pay them to give me a refresher lesson on the artic, i have an artic licence (just not driven one since i passed my test in november)- so surely there wouldnt be an insurance issue or would there? i would pay them well and i’d prefer to give the money directly into the industry it might be helping some struggling sod out. I know this sort of thing has come up on here before and has been shot down in flames but its normally someone who just has provisional licence. what do u all think

Nowt to lose by asking nicely :slight_smile:

it would be worth me asking on the owner and operator forum if there is anyone willing to let me pay them to give me a refresher lesson on the artic, i have an artic licence (just not driven one since i passed my test in november)- so surely there wouldnt be an insurance issue or would there? i would pay them well and i’d prefer to give the money directly into the industry it might be helping some struggling sod out. I know this sort of thing has come up on here before and has been shot down in flames but its normally someone who just has provisional licence. what do u all thinktramp

Any driving school running an artic will be happy to help. If you look round, you may find loaded artic training as well which clearly has an added value :laughing:

I think the idea is to save money and he might be able to give an O/D £100 for a whole days worth of driving experience - Don’t think he can get that value from a training school…

ROG:
I think the idea is to save money and he might be able to give an O/D £100 for a whole days worth of driving experience - Don’t think he can get that value from a training school…

you hit the nail on the head

I think it’s a great idea go for it and good luck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: