Divorce

why any male with a fully functioning brain wants to get married in the 21st century is beyond me. so many many negatives with very few positives.

i guess some lads like the risk of being financially crippled with no where to go in 10 years or maybe less :laughing:

If you prefer being away from home rather than being at home with your wife,your with the wrong wife !

I was out driving on deliveries, & found out the now ex husband was playing away with the neighbour while her husband was working away in Saudi. I left him & walked away with nowt, my choice , after his betrayal I wanted nothing that reminded me of him. Her husband I heard months later had found out & divorced her, & she moved in with my ex.
Years later their relationship had a tragic ending & he is now alone. For the years they were together they fought like cat & dog.

maga:
why any male with a fully functioning brain wants to get married in the 21st century is beyond me. so many many negatives with very few positives.

i guess some lads like the risk of being financially crippled with no where to go in 10 years or maybe less :laughing:

I agree. What possesses anyone to get married these days needs a therapist. I was listening to Radio 4 maybe a couple of years ago and there was a debate about why Women get married and the thread all the way through it was, the in the main, if it ended it would mean that she would have wealth in different forms to go with. Unmarried relationships generally have no financial benefit. Most women have a vagenda!! With the third wave feminists being so hateful and aggressive, there is now www.avoiceformen.com (Mens rights movement) :slight_smile:

After my second wife of 13 years upped and left after emptying the bank accounts I did all the things I was not allowed to do while together (including her sister in law :slight_smile: ) and had a fantastic time after getting over the initial feeling of severe hurt. About 8 years later I had to inform our daughter that her grandmother (my dear ole mum) had passed away, in the end the ex and I eventually spent about 6 months together before she said should we get remarried. I was working at sea so it was easy to explain my absences but when I said I cant marry you again cos I am already married to wife number 3 and have only come back to leave you like you did to me and hope you now feel the same way you made me feel about 8 or 9 years previously !!! It worked but I do sometimes feel a pang of regret for doing it :frowning:

ps. but she had me declared legally dead after 7 years and was granted by the courts all the rights to our joint purchased house so had another shed load of my cash when she sold it :angry:

miketaurus:

maga:

I agree. What possesses anyone to get married these days needs a therapist. I was listening to Radio 4 maybe a couple of years ago and there was a debate about why Women get married and the thread all the way through it was, the in the main, if it ended it would mean that she would have wealth in different forms to go with. Unmarried relationships generally have no financial benefit. Most women have a vagenda!! With the third wave feminists being so hateful and aggressive, there is now avoiceformen.com (Mens rights movement) :slight_smile:

The way you have written your post gives me the notion that some woman at some time has really given your bollux a really severe kicking !

raymundo:

miketaurus:

maga:

I agree. What possesses anyone to get married these days needs a therapist. I was listening to Radio 4 maybe a couple of years ago and there was a debate about why Women get married and the thread all the way through it was, the in the main, if it ended it would mean that she would have wealth in different forms to go with. Unmarried relationships generally have no financial benefit. Most women have a vagenda!! With the third wave feminists being so hateful and aggressive, there is now avoiceformen.com (Mens rights movement) :slight_smile:

The way you have written your post gives me the notion that some woman at some time has really given your bollux a really severe kicking !

Just one?? :smiley:

Did you not learn after the first then :slight_smile: , me Iā€™m prepared for when/if it happens again but been waiting for 19 years so maybe just maybe ā€¦

raymundo:
Did you not learn after the first then :slight_smile: , me Iā€™m prepared for when/if it happens again but been waiting for 19 years so maybe just maybe ā€¦

Clearly not :frowning: It was my son belting me round the head with a bit of 4x2 that did the trick!! :slight_smile: Wake up dad its an illusionā€¦

raymundo:
After my second wife of 13 years upped and left after emptying the bank accounts I did all the things I was not allowed to do while together (including her sister in law :slight_smile: ) and had a fantastic time after getting over the initial feeling of severe hurt. About 8 years later I had to inform our daughter that her grandmother (my dear ole mum) had passed away, in the end the ex and I eventually spent about 6 months together before she said should we get remarried. I was working at sea so it was easy to explain my absences but when I said I cant marry you again cos I am already married to wife number 3 and have only come back to leave you like you did to me and hope you now feel the same way you made me feel about 8 or 9 years previously !!! It worked but I do sometimes feel a pang of regret for doing it :frowning:

ps. but she had me declared legally dead after 7 years and was granted by the courts all the rights to our joint purchased house so had another shed load of my cash when she sold it :angry:

HANG ON HANG onā€¦ this is confusing I am going to have to take a long time reading this one :open_mouth: I am presently watching the re runs of the original Dallas, but that has got nothing on this :laughing:

JLS Driver SOS:

raymundo:

HANG ON HANG onā€¦ this is confusing I am going to have to take a long time reading this one :open_mouth: I am presently watching the re runs of the original Dallas, but that has got nothing on this :laughing:

Me tooā€¦confused.com :confused: I have a trailer full of questions that are just trying to recover my sanity and sense :question: :question: :question:

1. ā€œAfter my second wife of 13 years upped and left after emptying the bank accountsā€. ok thatā€™s not unusual.
  2. ā€œI did all the things I was not allowed to do while togetherā€ā€¦Cool your the man!! :slight_smile:
  3. (including her sister in law ) were you already being a bit intimate with the sil already and was she single?
  4. ā€œand had a fantastic time after getting over the initial feeling of severe hurtā€ā€¦ill drink to that!! :slight_smile:

Now this is where it gets a bit trickyā€¦

5." in the end the ex and I eventually spent about 6 months together before she said should we get remarried". In the end of what and 6 months together, so wife No3 knew nothing? or where you at sea most of the time in that 6 months together period with regards to wife No.2 and I guess wife No.3 ?
6.She Wife No.2 ā€œbut she had me declared legally dead after 7 years and was granted by the courts all the rights to our joint purchased house so had another shed load of my cash when she sold itā€ Did wife No.2 explain whether you died of anything serious!! wouldnā€™t the court want a death certificate?

I am just trying to recover my mental health :slight_smile: