Tramping and family life

Well i think im on the verge of divorce.

Why dont you get another job? Why dont you go on days? Why dont you want to be at home with me and the kids? Your job means more to you than your family. We need you home. The kids need a dad. Im not a part time wife.

These are just a select few rounds that get fired at me on a daily basis and quite frankly ive had enough. No thank you for sacrificing home time and putting all the hours in god sends for my family to live a comfortable life. She doesn’t complain when she’s spending it

Why do you guys do the job?

Anyway sorry for the rant I needed to blow off some steam [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not lose your marriage for a job,
Night out money is expenses not wage just be prepared to lose them expenses…
I did it and best thing I ever did,just do occasional nights out now and have a bit of a home life

They do it because it’s better than most of the home every type alternatives plus commuting costs.
Night trunking ain’t exactly a bed of roses when everyone else is awake and expects you to be awake too.
Or there’s the local multi drop or building deliveries type jobs.Plenty of that available on agencies but not tramping work.Why’s that ?.
The truth is that trampers prefer to wreck their home life by wanting to hog too much of a good thing.When they could easily share it out with home every day type work on a rota if they really wanted to.

yorkshire terrier:
Do not lose your marriage for a job,
Night out money is expenses not wage just be prepared to lose them expenses…
I did it and best thing I ever did,just do occasional nights out now and have a bit of a home life

I’ve just taken over from a driver who was getting the same grief from his Mrs ,so he’s gone back on the grab truck
I’m single so don’t matter to me as long as I’m home Saturdays and Sunday’s
Don’t lose a marriage etc for a job

New pastures