Directions

Hiya

Im looking for some directions, Sat Nav seems to be pointing me in a route which looks a tad long, just wondering if there is an alternitive route which would be quicker…

From Glasgow to West Hallam - Sat Nav comes up with A82, M8, M73, M74, A74, M6, A500, A50, A38, A61, A608, A609

but… AA routeplanner is giving what I would have thought as a possible route via the above to the M6 then A66, A1, M1, A610, A6096, A6007, A609

Both give the same millage with the first route being about 0.2 miles less than the second.

Anyone got any idea on which way to go?

I always use the A66 across Bowes Moor and then down the A1 to the M18

I second that. A66 then down.

If you are going to the Industrial Estate on Cat and Fiddle Lane,West Hallam

watch out for the weight limit.The gate house go bit radio rental if they see you

have come from that direction :laughing: .

chosen.1:
If you are going to the Industrial Estate on Cat and Fiddle Lane,West Hallam

watch out for the weight limit.The gate house go bit radio rental if they see you

have come from that direction :laughing: .

So have these numpty security men been given police powers?

The industrial area has been there for a long time as an army depot.

It is the same where I park in Hilton. An ex army ordnance depot, turned into an industrial estate,

Then all the NIMBY come and build houses and ask for weight limits to be imposed

Oh aye a right jobs worth he was for sure, took down the number of my company and phoned up to tell teacher.

I admit I was in the wrong to go over the bridge,I was empty so no where near over wieght, but its a just a MGW and a long way back round to the otherside,[zb] happens.

You have to come north off the A6096, huge place just a [zb] to get in and out of .

If it needs doctoring to get it around the censor, it’s not allowed. L. :wink:

anyway wheres west hallam FFS :frowning:

UnionJack:
anyway wheres west hallam FFS :frowning:

Near Ilkeston, just off the M1 Junction 25 or 26.

Calv