directions to this place please

sainsburys in basingstoke,i think it must be a dc. many thanks

welshlad:

I’m pretty sure its here :wink:

streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dl … 60&A=Y&Z=3

But I’m sure someone will correct me iff I’m wrong :unamused:

if you look here

frequently asked questions forum 5th sticky down is the maps to rdc list.

sainsburys basing stoke is here

nights entrance

days entrance

:wink: :wink:

I am pretty sure that it is here

It has been a few years though, thankfully :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Off M4 at A34 for Newbury past services off bypass first for Newbury go into Newbury carry straight on through the Town up a hill roundabout at top straight on down hill round about at bottom turn left A339 for Basingstoke as you come into Basingstoke a couple of roundabouts on and it`s down there somewhere on your right Hope thats some Help

jonboy:
if you look here

frequently asked questions forum 5th sticky down is the maps to rdc list.

sainsburys basing stoke is here

nights entrance

days entrance

:wink: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

■■■■ foreigners.

Martin:

welshlad:

I’m pretty sure its here :wink:

streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dl … 60&A=Y&Z=3

But I’m sure someone will correct me iff I’m wrong :unamused:

It looks like you were close enough Martin. :smiley: :smiley:

Onto that A339 as said, past the speed cameras, past the big lay by on left which sports a cheeky little kebab van.
As you hit Basingstoke, over 1st roundabout, onto start of duel track, keep to left and take exit (Marked Hospital and Houndmills), take slip to roundabout at bottom and go right, take 4th/5th exit signed Houndmills, upto roundabout and take 3rd exit signed Houndsmill road, follow down past Keystone and its down there somewhere.

You now have to go in through Pelton Road, cannot go in thre front gate anymore.

Off at Junction 6 M3, turn into towards Basingstoke, follow up to the A340 Aldermaston Turn, take 2nd exit off the roundabout, floow up the hill past the BP garage to the next roundabout, take 1st exit, follow down to set of lights. Turn right, follow the road round the the right, and the new Sainsbury’s entrance is on the left at the very end.

BuzzardBoy:
You now have to go in through Pelton Road, cannot go in thre front gate anymore.

Off at Junction 6 M3, turn into towards Basingstoke, follow up to the A340 Aldermaston Turn, take 2nd exit off the roundabout, floow up the hill past the BP garage to the next roundabout, take 1st exit, follow down to set of lights. Turn right, follow the road round the the right, and the new Sainsbury’s entrance is on the left at the very end.

Don’t do this if you’re going to be there after 1745 though because it will be shut and you’ll never reverse out again. Go to the front entrance if it’s anywhere near 1745.

found it no problems, many thanks fellas for you input. thanks

Don’t do this if you’re going to be there after 1745 though because it will be shut and you’ll never reverse out again. Go to the front entrance if it’s anywhere near 1745.

Last time i was theree, about 4 weeks ago, you had to use Pelton Road during the day, and the front entrance at night. It may have changed now though. I dont see what the problem is with using the front gate all the time.

BuzzardBoy:

Last time i was theree, about 4 weeks ago, you had to use Pelton Road during the day, and the front entrance at night. It may have changed now though. I dont see what the problem is with using the front gate all the time.

Pelton Road before 1800 (But seceurity go home at 1745) around the front after that.

The reason for going round the back is because of queing trucks on the road at the front.