directions to this place please.

Can someone please givem me directions to MERIDIAN TRADING ESTATE.
based in new charlton ?

I require directions from the m25.
I know this is rude of me but at the moment i can not afford a sat nav, and as a new driver of class 1 i really cant afford not to get directions.
I will be delivering to the sainsburys d c.
many thanks welshlad.

i will have a look in a mo
but get the a-z master atlas £15 worth every penny
learn how to read a map then get sat nav

www.streetmap.com
or co.uk
i need postcode or road name

Easy . Thru the pipe.hang a left. On the dual carriageway theres a sign pointing left for Sainsburys. Its up there on the right. off the A206.The security are right humpty [zb]. I always shout & swear at them before they can get a word in.//Pipe=Blackwall Tunnel. Its in the A/Z…
Last time I plotted a geezer in he never thanked me & then reckoned he couldn`t get an artic round there. Queens Square that is.

HERE

its off A206 to the north
and to the east of a102

go from a102 east on A206 about 5th on left Anchor & Hope Lane
if you get to ■■■■■ do a U e then first right
its near Speedy / Lch generators

what time are you going in

It used to be Lombard Wall & on the right.

what junction is it of the m25?
yesterday i was told by some guy to exit 3 junctions before a tunnel, did he mean the blackwall? Now i have been advised to go threw the pipe=tunnel.
HELP

No. He told you right. But if you look at the pipe you can plot yourself back to Sainsburys place. ( On an A/Z, that is )

ITS ARROWED HERE.

LINK

And you are coming from the right of the page. Blackwall Tunnel is on the left of tha page.

Don`t panic Glyn. Come round the 25 . Hang a left at the A2. Roll towards London until you see the signs for Woolich Ferry A 205 . Go down to the Ferry roundabout . Hang a left on the dual carriageway A206. Go down there until the road makes a right then left zig-zag joined up with roundabouts. Now you are cooking. Look across the dual carriageway and you will see the Sainsburys sign on Lombard Wall. Hang a right at the next roundabout & come back on yourself. Take it wide to take the left turn . Sainsburys in on the left at the top.
I am just off now to see your best bits on Big Brother. :smiley:

And when you get into Sainsbury’s, make sure you reverse up the ramp and onto a bay, or else you are left with a nice peice of blindside reversing to compete with.

harry:
Don`t panic Glyn. Come round the 25 . Hang a left at the A2. Roll towards London until you see the signs for Woolich Ferry A 205 . Go down to the Ferry roundabout . Hang a left on the dual carriageway A206. Go down there until the road makes a right then left zig-zag joined up with roundabouts. Now you are cooking. Look across the dual carriageway and you will see the Sainsburys sign on Lombard Wall. Hang a right at the next roundabout & come back on yourself. Take it wide to take the left turn . Sainsburys in on the left at the top.
I am just off now to see your best bits on Big Brother. :smiley:

:wink: :wink: For an English language version of these instructions.

Click HERE
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah! you dont wanna go that way, get stuck with queues for the Woolwich ferry!

Stay on the A2 until the last exit before the Blackwall Tunnel and take the A206 eastbound, get to the traffic lights at the Anchor & Hope junction (first set of lights) and turn left, 200yds and your there…

Martin Thats the way I tried to tell him but I dont think he has bought an A/Z yet so I tried to make it simple. My first Directions were spot on but Welshlad couldnt make out where Blackwall tunnel was… So I can imagine he will get lost as soon as he enters Sainsbury’s Depot with out everything written down…? :laughing:

i know the date of this posting is too late…but as a charlton boy …i could have put him right on it…
so why …when he asked for meridian trading estate…is everyone telling him to go in to sainsburys depot…just a thought

truckyboy:
why …when he asked for meridian trading estate…is everyone telling him to go in to sainsburys depot…just a thought

Dunno, might be because he said

welshlad:
I will be delivering to the sainsburys d c.

It seems it was his first time to London & he figured on doing it with no AZ & no satnav… Thats why I had to draw pictures.:laughing:

Typical youngster. Never bothered to thank me… :sunglasses:
truckyboy You living in Charlton must know Steve Dayton…? Did M/E for Hammonds.Went Swiss. Lived in the States.Last heard of in the Seamans Mission in Casa…on for DelaMode.

Krankee Nice to see Hackbridge is finished. With fruit & veg I always got the 3 bays at the end. Last time I was there they started digging up the yard in front of those bays so you had to back down the hole crab style. Needed to put the suspension right up on the unit as well as the trailer or the catwalk would go on the twist…Lovely. :laughing: