try this then,

Where is sainsburys new dc in dartford? thankyou…

welshlad:

I never even knew there was one at Dartford. But in the absence of any replies if you pass (and i presume you have to) the Sainsburys at Waltham Abbey on the M25 you could call in there and ask?

TRY HERE

DARTFORD SAINSBURYS DISTRIBUTION LITTLEBROOK, MANORWAY DARTFORD, KENT DA1 5PR

this myay be the place

del

if your going over dartford bridge juust as you go down towards the theives takiing your money in the toll booths ,look over to your right and you cant miss the big warhouse with about 50 bays thats it not sure how you get to it my guess is you go through the tolls smiling when they take your cash come off at the first exit go over the 25 and take 3rd exit of r bout towards tunnel offices

IS THIS IT ? under construction…

welshlad:

i wouldnt tell you if i knew cos you only come on here to ask directions and dont contribute in any other way.

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

i wouldnt tell you if i knew cos you only come on here to ask directions and dont contribute in any other way.

At first I thought Dad was a bit harsh, but being a newbie mysewlf I do have a satnav, an atlas and whilst sat here GOOGLE, the first page had 8 relevant results!!!

FAO MODS, THIS LINK MAY BE USEFUL as a sticky somewhere sainsburys.co.uk/sid/Documen … 081028.xls

jessicas dad:

I think JD has had a bad week in his new motor.

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

128 posts! hasn’t he got a map then?

the maoster:

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

if anybody thinks im being harsh there is a lot of history between welshlad and this site and has he only has 128 posts i suggest if you all have a spare 1/2 hour read through all his posts.

it seems a bit harsh to me. i’ve read some of his posts and i can’t see the problem. ok, he only asks for directions then doesn’t bother but its hardly a crime is it?

I’d say he’s fair game for anyone taking a pop !!! But also it has to be said, he is interested enough to find out where he’s going and i couldn’t knock him for that.

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

So whats wrong with asking for directions ? and where does it say on registering that members must post in a certain way or on particular subjects …I think the position of moderator and the job spec need looking at again.

thecoder0:

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

So whats wrong with asking for directions ? and where does it say on registering that members must post in a certain way or on particular subjects …I think the position of moderator and the job spec need looking at again.

i agree. i suppose there must be some history here somewhere, from the posts i’ve read i can’t see what happened between welshlad and harry.
it all seems childish to me.

Mr B:

thecoder0:

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

i agree. i suppose there must be some history here somewhere, from the posts i’ve read i can’t see what happened between welshlad and harry.
it all seems childish to me.

A bit like the majoriy of posts on here between members.

■■■■■■■■ between members I mean
:unamused:

what would this job be like without a good ■■■■■? Lol

jessicas dad:

the maoster:

jessicas dad:

welshlad:

if anybody thinks im being harsh there is a lot of history between welshlad and this site and has he only has 128 posts i suggest if you all have a spare 1/2 hour read through all his posts.

Don’t fully understand this statement. Does only having 128 posts make a member a lesser member? Actually maybe I have no right to post this as I only have 97 posts? :cry:

I am gobsmacked at JD, to be honest. As soon as I saw Welshy had started a post, I just knew he was going to be asking for directions, which amused me. That’s his history… I remember a period about 18 months ago when he even asked the way to the toilet BUT that is his perrogative as a member of this site.
The rules state we are not to be abusive etc … nothing about what we ask on here. Isn’t that what the site is for?

and to be honest, although I use Dartford a fair bit, I have never noticed, nor was I aware, of a Sainsburys there!!! But then I am usually keeping my eye on the road as I go over the bridge.