directions please

I hope some one will be able to give me directions, i would like to know the best route from Hurst green (a21) to herne bay (a299)
I will be over 7.5 tonnes (just) carrying a caravan and towing one at 11ft high and 7ft-11ins wide
thanks Dean

I would think up head toward Maidstone from Hurst Green but way before you get there head toward Ashford then Canterbury. On toward Ramsgate/ Margate before turning off that road toward Herne Bay

Hi, Herne Bay is well signposted off the A299, just a word of warning though, watch out for the bridge heights around Herne bay, where the roads go under the railway lines, they are well signposted too. As for directions, you’ve got a choice of either going up the A21 joining the M25 northbound, then using the A2/M2 towards Dover, or use the A229 towards Maidstone, where you have a choice, stay on the 229 towards Chatham and pick up the M2 at the top of Bluebell hill, or take the A249, towards Sittingbourne, over Detling Hill, and join the M2 further down. Depends on what time of day I suppose. M25 route better during the day, via Maidstone would be shorter, but busier during the day. At Jnc 7 of the M2 stay in the outside lane and carry straight on onto the A299, towards Ramsgate/Margate