Digicard appliction

is there a website i can go on to apply and pay the correct fee or is it “ring this number and they will send you a form out” iv been to local post office and just got a blank look when i asked

Cj

You have to phone and order 1 you cant download

if you do a search you will find the info you need as some 1 not long ago asked the same question

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36322

You have to do it physically mate as I looked at the same.

I sent mine off on friday morning so we’ll see how long it takes.

If you have a photo licence, you dont need to send any of it, just the form and the extortion ransom of £38.

ok cheers, sorry for the duplicat post, im not that bothered about the 38 quid as i can get it back from work, thee still on analoge tachos but i want my digicard “just incase”

i’ve just got my digicard and it only took 1 week. Now i’m waiting for a new motor to use it in.

I had my card when they first came out and I haven’t used it yet!

cjuk:
is it “ring this number and they will send you a form out”

yep but don’t hold your breath, in april I asked for 2 driver forms, a company card form and a D1 cos i thought the driver who’ll get the new motor didn’t have a photocard licence

got the D1 only, requested again in july, got sod all, and yet again 3 weeks ago and sweet FA upto press - will now call into a test station, who will doubtless have run out :angry:

first time I rung up I didnt get one so had to phone up again