Ordered New Digicard

Well, that’s a 1st.

Received my reminder to replace my Digicard yesterday, so I rang 0300 123 1341 at 08.30 this morning (Sat 10/12/16)
Option 5
Option 1
Option 2
& got straight through to Kim on Team 21.
She asked me a couple of questions like name, D.O.B & address, took £19 of my hard earned cash & confirmed that the card would be with me in the next 10 working days.

Total phone call time=3 Minutes

WOW !

(Was expecting to be on the blower until at least lunch time)

Mine was the same a few months ago (although I didn’t note details of the person who took my call!)

Sent using smoke and mirrors

Does Lady V know you’ve enjoyed spending 3 quick minutes on the phone with Kim??

:open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

Useful to know, mine runs out in march 17 I think.

Mines runs out in March and I got my letter on the 8th so phoned up, spoke to some Welsh geezer for a few minutes and my card came today 10th . Great service. TBH I’ve never had any bother with the dvla at all.

merc0447:
Mines runs out in March and I got my letter on the 8th so phoned up, spoke to some Welsh geezer for a few minutes and my card came today 10th . Great service. TBH I’ve never had any bother with the dvla at all.

No nor me. My mrs had an old paper license so I filled in the form with the new passport pic etc and her new card license turned up after just a week!

F-reds:
Does Lady V know you’ve enjoyed spending 3 quick minutes on the phone with Kim??

:open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

She was sat next to me when I rang up.

[emoji1306][emoji872]

That’s why I’ve got a Black Eye now, after asking Kim for her address & phone number [emoji6] lol.

:laughing:

i lost mine other week, rang up on wednesday evening. Friday’s post it arrived.

was impressed how quick they was