Digicard question

Hi all, first post here. Wondering if anyone can help, just passed Class 2 on Saturday and so license away, as soon as it returns I am straight on to Class 1 once that passed license away again, is there anyway I can be applying for a digicard whilst my license is away, it is a photocard one, can I just claim I don’t have a photocard one and apply using my passport or will they know?

Cant thank you all enough for all the tips and information I have gained from this site, its a lot to do with all the info you gave that I actually got up and went for it, cheers.

You can apply for the card now, you don’t need to send your licence away, just fill in the form and send it and the fee.

Fore5:
it is a photocard one, can I just claim I don’t have a photocard one and apply using my passport or will they know?

When you apply for a digicard they use the photo they’ve already got on record so it doesn’t matter that you don’t have the updated licence.

Oh right, sorry, so just to confirm, if you have a photocard license you don’t need to send the license with the form, just form and fee, no other documents?

That’s right just fill in the digi application and send along with the fee :smiley:

Beltin, thank you all very much. :smiley: :smiley: :blush: