Data Usage When Away?

How much (phone) data do you averagely use when away tramping all week?

Not sure whether to up my data on my phone, or get one of those dongle things…? :confused:

Any advice would be great thanks if I’ve missed something…?

I get 30gb a month and don’t have a problem. Depends on how much I’m downloading vs streaming. I try to transfer a couple TV shows or films from the pc at the weekend tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10gb on the tablet a month roughly, I pay £18 for 15gb data only sim. Plenty of Netflix used. On my phone it’s less then 1gb.

About 20gb a month.Wich is my monthly allowance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got 30gb on bt,but the free WiFi is the best bit,seen me use 20gb in month before now,but usually use wi-fi when away,coverage seems good

I get 50gb a month on my EE contract, plus my phone has a 64gb memory to store quite a few films on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Turn down Youtube to 480p and turn down Netflix to Medium/Low quality and you can’t really tell the difference on either compared to the full monty settings when viewing on a mobile phone but you’ll use a whole lot less data.

I have 30g per month on EE mini 4G wifi, usualy use it all and most months just scrape through with this amount, when running low I stop watching youtube and download films at home. £30 per month on contract.

I mostly use data to listen to BBC radio 4, radio 2 or Heart FM Northants all day long when I am out at work, I refuse to listen to an American crap radio station that plays 2 songs then has 10 minutes of comercials or in Vermont for instance has the worlds most boring DJ’s LOL. I use about 15 GB’s a month, we get roll over GB’s each month and if it was just me I would be happy but my crafty step son just uses up joint data without a thought of who has to pay for it, so every day I check the data usage and if I find it is going down rapidly I cut his off LOL.

Unlimited data and calls £59 per month on a 2 year contract(includes £700 phone)
Three mobile.
I use it for radio,telly,audio books,films etc
No need for a laptop.