EE sim 30GB of data £15pm

May be of use to the trampers amongst us…
hotukdeals.com/deals/ee-dat … ct-2757407

I’ve taken this out.

Get the Ee Osprey 2 on eBay for 20 quid and you got yourself a router to connect 5 devices tok

Moved from Tesco mobile to three in the spring of this year, excellent speed and coverage.

Crackin deal, thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered thanks for posting.

Anybody read the reviews?? There are 0 minutes/texts included, data only. Good for a tablet, crap for a phone. I get unltd everything and 12g tethering for £20

Actrosman:
Anybody read the reviews?? There are 0 minutes/texts included, data only. Good for a tablet, crap for a phone. I get unltd everything and 12g tethering for £20

It’s a data plan dear hence why I said good for the trappers to watch mucky videos with :smiley:

Thanks cupcake! :wink:

Look no further than Three for a phone contract. Good coverage.

three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones

At the moment it’s £20pm for unlimited texts & calls, 30gb data, 30gb tethering, free roaming & use of Netflix doesn’t impact your data allowance.

rob22888:
Look no further than Three for a phone contract. Good coverage.

three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones

At the moment it’s £20pm for unlimited texts & calls, 30gb data, 30gb tethering, free roaming & use of Netflix doesn’t impact your data allowance.

I hear of very mixed reports of Three,s signal coverage throughout the country , I would be grateful of users experiences , many thanks in advance gents .