DAF 95 XF

Evening folks, just found out I have the pleasure of driving an 05 reg DAF 95 XF this week and wondered if it had a 12v socket? just need to know wether I have to bring my invertor or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

As far as i remember it doesnt have a 12volt socket. Only 24volt hella plug and 24volt cigarette socket.

Mine was a 18 month old super space cab so might have been different but i would take one to be on the safe side

drove a 07 where both wir 24v would bring invertor just incase

iā€™d bring some lighter fluid and a match

:laughing:

ellies dad:

tell me about it, i was perfectly happy driving round in a Magnum and then he gives me a DAF :frowning:

good moters

Potter:

ellies dad:

tell me about it, i was perfectly happy driving round in a Magnum and then he gives me a DAF :frowning:

First a rhino then a DAFt? You bin a bad boy?

the company i work for has magnums,the daf is a hire motor. Just been told that a polish drivers leaving and i can have his truck and go full time on days!

Potter:
the company i work for has magnums,the daf is a hire motor. Just been told that a polish drivers leaving and i can have his truck and go full time on days!

The Polish driver is leaving, I think I would be looking for something else if things are getting that bad :laughing: :unamused: :wink:

Paul:

Potter:

The Polish driver is leaving, I think I would be looking for something else if things are getting that bad :laughing: :unamused: :wink: