daf 95 xf

:smiley: hiya all im starting a new job a week on tuesday. i will be having nights out so just a quick question. i will be driving a daf 95 xf y reg (i think) so can anyone tell me if the ■■■ lighter sockets are 12v or not all thr equipment i have is (fridge, tv etc),or is there a 12v socket and will i need a different socket.

rapear:
:smiley: hiya all im starting a new job a week on tuesday. i will be having nights out so just a quick question. i will be driving a daf 95 xf y reg (i think) so can anyone tell me if the ■■■ lighter sockets are 12v or not all thr equipment i have is (fridge, tv etc),or is there a 12v socket and will i need a different socket.

dafdave

If my memory serves me right{ ive been ret 6yrs} the one i used to drive had 2 points a 12v and a 24v but not sure,you,l have to ask or look in handbook. Sorry can,t be more help.

regards dave

in our ssc’s the sockets are 24v apart from the one on the drivers seat

Get yourself a little voltage tester, probably less than a tenner, and that should stop you frying all that expensive clobber no matter what truck you have to drive.

On some of the XF’s that I’ve driven,both sockets are marked as 24v,but my trusty multi meter that I carry in my bag,has nearly always found that the one on the passenger side is 12v.

But don’t take my word for it,test it first.

Ken.

I think your right there ken,as i said earlier i had two points and one was 12v.

thanks for the info all.
:laughing:

24 but just get it checked the passenger one may be 12