DAF CF Ciggie sockets

Hi all

Starting with my 57 plate DAF CF with Turners tomorrow (which was stinking and filthy when I got it Friday). There’s the 24v Hella and ciggie sockets right in front, any hidden ones anywhere?

Can’t believe there’s only two in this day and age. Any 12v anywhere?

Your lucky I’ve a 04 cf430 and it has only 1 whereas my magnum has 4 original plus 2 fitted sometime after by the previous owner.

On some CF’s (certainly on the 06/56 plates I used to drive) there was one on the lower centre console in the passenger footwell, 12v iirc.

MADBAZ:
On some CF’s (certainly on the 06/56 plates I used to drive) there was one on the lower centre console in the passenger footwell, 12v iirc.

That’s good news, because my FM transmitter only runs on 12v for my music off me phone. Got Hella > Ciggie x 2 and a three-way on order so I don’t have to keep chopping and changing

the ■■■ lighter is 12v.

Saaamon:
the ■■■ lighter is 12v.

no ,its not

my 59 plate ■■■ lighter is 12 volt and a hella 24 volt socket next to it

My Foden Alpha had 2: 1 24v and 1 12v.

my 07 cf’s cig lighter is 24v blew my 12v inverter :blush:

radio is 12v nick a supply off that

my old 07 had 2 in the centre think the one on the right was 24v the other was 12v . pop in workshops and ask them to put a volt meter on it to find out

I got one 24v ciggie, and a Hella next door. That’s IT :imp:

Currently running laptop, coolbox and phone charger off one of those 3 socket blocks. The feed wire is warm :grimacing:

My DAF powered Van Hool coach has no ciggarette socket :smiling_imp:

DAF95XF:

Nobody cares bus boy :laughing:

My cf has a 24 volt hella which is the constant feed and a 12 volt cig socket which is ignition feed.

Was in a axor the other day both sockets where 24 and i couldn’t charge my phone i was not impressed :grimacing:

DAF95XF:

cant smoke in pubvlic place or use phone when driving so no worries eh ding ding :wink: :wink:

taffytrucker:

DAF95XF:

cant smoke in pubvlic place or use phone when driving so no worries eh ding ding :wink: :wink:

Its not for lighting a ■■■, got a Zippo for that :laughing: :laughing:
But it would be nice to say, charge a phone (texted Alex Lester a lot on R2 :laughing: :laughing: ) and use my satnav, done my nut in navigating the old fashioned way (and try finding some army ranges in the middle of nowhere at 0100) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh and if push comes to shove, then a length of 2 strand wire, a 12/24v socket and a pair of crocodile clips and attach it “somewhere” under the dash, now wheres the innocent whistling smiley… :wink:

merc0447:

DAF95XF:

Nobody cares bus boy :laughing:

My cf has a 24 volt hella which is the constant feed and a 12 volt cig socket which is ignition feed.

Was in a axor the other day both sockets where 24 and i couldn’t charge my phone i was not impressed :grimacing:

Button on dash says 12 press it turns some of them to 12 volts.