Curriculum Vitae (CV)

Hi Everyone,
does anyone know of a company that can write a good CV for a HGV Driver,
Thank You Rob… :smiley:

there is millons rob but u can do urself for free

Try the job centre or local careers office

Job centre sent me to an arms length company did it free got job two days after :wink:

I just wanted to pay a company that does a good one as mine is ant that good looking !!

rob.jonesno1:
I just wanted to pay a company that does a good one as mine is ant that good looking !!

Dont pay, the job centre will help you for free

Job Center it is then, it is just I am on the road all the time !!
But thanks :smiley:

But if anyone knows a web address please let us know !!
Thank you Rob :laughing:

Job Centre only do one for you if …erm…your on the dole

Yes I am working at the mo, so thats the reason I need a company to do it professionally :laughing:
And to look the dogs !!

Professionally-crafted CV’s have their place but they stick out a mile.

A bit of personal input can be a greater attraction for some employers, giving them the impression that you’re not afraid to do things for yourself rather than sub the job out.

If you’re going to have a CV done professionally then at least write the covering letter yourself.

Most important is it must all be legible and on one A4 page, stress that is most important, the employer does not want to wade through pages of stuff.

Personal statement, followed by as brief and concise as possible what the most recent years of work are, with brief description of duties, pay and reason for leaving.

In personal statement don’t bother with i’m honest and trustworthy etc, a lying thief isn’t going to put down his attributes.

The trouble with professional ones is exactly that, they are professional.

During my fairly recent job change the TM told me no-one could come near my CV, it is a very important document, but don’t forget the presentable and polite cold call old way of job getting, it worked for me and the following CV the day after got me into interview within the week.

Print a couple off and take them with you, you just never know who you might meet.

Try here: http://www.cv-surgeon.co.uk/

And it’s free :smiley:

rob.jonesno1:
Hi Everyone,
does anyone know of a company that can write a good CV for a HGV Driver,
Thank You Rob… :smiley:

There are lots of free templates on the net, but they do stand out a mile, give us some background and we will write you one.

One line at a time from everyone who posts :wink:

Born at a young age, I then went to school.

Martin:
Try here: http://www.cv-surgeon.co.uk/

And it’s free :smiley:

I use this but it’s not free! It’s £15,00 when you’ve finished and want to download or publish it. But IMO it’s worth the money!

E mail me (or copy and paste into a PM) and i’ll do one for you… for free… after all it is Christmas. :smiley:

Thank You for all your feedback !!
Cheers Rob … :laughing:

rob.jonesno1:
Thank You for all your feedback !!
Cheers Rob … :laughing:

No problem Rob, but it would help enormously if you could tell us what type of firm you are looking to work for, they all like to see different things on a CV.