CV writing

For no other reason,than it’s about time I did it,does anyone know of a place that does agood CV,at what cost,and would it be available on cd,so that I can put it on my hard drive,and then mail it to whoever I need to?

Ken.

I wouldn’t bother paying anyone to make you a CV.

Just apply for a job or to an agency and they will send you an application form.
All these application forms are much the same.
Then just use this as a template to make up your own CV.

Make your CV up on Microsoft word (or similiar), then you can attach it to an email when the time comes when you are applying for a job.

There’s a couple of pages on the BBCs website that might help. One of them is under Radio 1, the other one (with a couple of sample templates saved as ‘Word’ documents) is in the BBC Wales section.

Wasn’t sure whether I’m allowed to post the links, but if you type “CV” into the search box on the BBC homepage, it should bring up the links for you. Hope this helps :wink:

If you have MS Office theres a good template on there to use.

I am disgustingly good at writing a cv. If you like I can email you the template I use.

you dont need to pay someone to do it. it isnt worth it when all you need to do is write down your employment history and add a bit of glamour. once you have done that, its time to start the cv itself using paragraphs etc

why are you fancying a move ken :wink:

Not at all Alex,but it pays you to keep your options open,and it’s ages since I did it,and I think I need to re-write the one I lost when my old pc packed up.

DS: Mail me the template please.

Ken.