Cpc module 4 PASSED

Hi guys just to let you know that I passed my cpc module 4 today. Got 95 out off 100 so I’m happy with that

devonlad2009:
Hi guys just to let you know that I passed my cpc module 4 today. Got 95 out off 100 so I’m happy with that

Well done i bet you cannot wait to get on the road

I have mine tomorrow!

Any tips??

iHarry:
I have mine tomorrow!

Any tips??

Just lisen to what is being said to you really and if unsure ask them to repeat the Q again

Ok cheers :slight_smile:

One question how many questions did he ask you? Is it only 1 question per area?

Pretty much yes. Just what ever you do DONT say anothing about the rope

devonlad2009:
Pretty much yes. Just what ever you do DONT say anothing about the rope

What about the rope? Is that if you have to do a dolly knot?

devonlad2009:

Congrats m8 :slight_smile:

iHarry
Yes the rope is to do with the dolly knot. If you do use the rig and the examiner asks how you secure palletised goods, paper for example. Say straps if unsure how to do the knot.
Good luck :slight_smile:

des-c:

devonlad2009:

Congrats m8 :slight_smile:

iHarry
Yes the rope is to do with the dolly knot. If you do use the rig and the examiner asks how you secure palletised goods, paper for example. Say straps if unsure how to do the knot.
Good luck :slight_smile:

Ahh cheers! Ill keep that in mind :smiley: I hate doing a dolly knot, but I can use the straps very well haha

All you need to know is the strap,chains and bar and if you get the one about searching you truck for drugs weapons etc check every single hole even the holes on the wheels take the fuel cap off and the screen wash cap

but do the examiners ever ask to demonstrate securing sheeting down? i was under the impression thats what a dolly knot was for?

samjac68:
but do the examiners ever ask to demonstrate securing sheeting down? i was under the impression thats what a dolly knot was for?[/quo

No they dont as like i said before just dont say anything about the rope just think of the rope as a bad word