CPC Module 2 & 4 advice

Hi, im new to the site so im not quite sure if im asking this question in the correct place :unamused:

so ive just passed my cat C and now ive got to take my cpc module 2 & 4 and it seems a bit daunting, im just wondering if you guys have any advice which could help me pass?

Thanks in advance
Dan

Something that Peter Smythe told me before I started my Module 4 test. ā€œIf you come back with clean hands, then you havenā€™t passedā€.

Also, try here.

Thank you radar I really appreciate your advice and Iā€™ll make sure i get my hands dirty too :smiley: thanks again buddy
Dan

Have you checked out the mod 4 sticky which also has mod 2 link?

Hi rog, no I havenā€™t seen it where will I find it? Thanks

dan0812:
Hi rog, no I havenā€™t seen it where will I find it? Thanks

All the stickies are near the top of the forums

Wouldnā€™t worry about mod 2, if you passed your theory you will do case study.
Mod 4ā€¦ I havnt got there yet so canā€™t comment on that, all the best

Regards chris

Hi all,
Iā€™ve got my CPC mod 4 in a couple of days and although Iā€™ve been studying non-stop for it I still donā€™t feel confident of passing.
My instructor called yesterday to confirm the time of the test, and I was informed to arrive half an hour early so he can talk me through it and show me around his truck.

Should I be asking for more time with the truck than half an hour?
He hasnā€™t mentioned anything about practicing with the trolley regarding ratchet straps and knots etcā€¦ and I have never used a ratchet strap for anything before.

Hi all,
Just a quick update. After countless weeks of worrying about silly little things like a dolly knot etcā€¦ Iā€™m over the moon to finally say Iā€™ve passed my CPC mod 4 and therefore passed all tests that entitle me to drive professionally. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: