Hgv module 4 cpc

hi iv just past my class 2 im booked in wed the 9th for my module 4 practical test are there any tips or web pages i can look up thanks :smiley:

One thread here that may be of help to you.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

thanks for that :slight_smile:

took my cpc module 4 today got 95 % so can now drive the lorry thursday :smiley:

Hi, Have a look here. It may help…

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … s-answers/

hgvlgvtraining

one question can you tie a dolly knotâ– â– ?

cbarnes:
one question can you tie a dolly knotâ– â– ?

You never even need to know how mate, i heard no one ever had too as the straps are an option! i never got asked it either. (but always good to know how as you never know!)

Read the flair training PDF questions here

flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

And read their online module 4 course, helped me alot and so did John from flair training.

flairtraining.co.uk/universi … cmod4/#/1/

Goodluck with it and hope you do well.

i had straps thursday i also said i could use a dolly knot and demostrated how to tie one. theres so many ways to tie one.
try youtube dsa cpc

im fortunate my dad taught me looks tricky at first but actually dead easy

paulriglar:
took my cpc module 4 today got 95 % so can now drive the lorry thursday :smiley:

am i right in saying you cant drive professionally until you have your cpc driver qualification card ( DQC ) passed my mod 4 on the 4th feb and still waiting for the DQC. i read that if you drive without it profesionally you are breaking the law. :exclamation: :exclamation:

I have just written a post on Module 4 which may help answer your question.

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … -training/

hgvlgv training

passed my module 4 today got 100 percent, well chuffed. dont think i would have passed without flairs guide above, learn that guide = PASS, i was up all night worrying about nothing. cant stress enough learn that guide and you will be fine.

Clint.thee.trucker:

paulriglar:

am i right in saying you cant drive professionally until you have your cpc driver qualification card ( DQC ) passed my mod 4 on the 4th feb and still waiting for the DQC. i read that if you drive without it profesionally you are breaking the law. :exclamation: :exclamation:

i do beleive this is true if your not sure though you could ring dvla.
how is the job going at framptons or is it not with the situation of your dqc

You can drive professionally with the pass certificates for your class of vehicle and the Mod 4 for that category until the DQC arrives

I agree with hgvlgvtraining. A read of that site will put you right.

The Mod 4 is not that difficult but almost impossible without the correct training.

Keep the faith

John
Flair Training