class one training

As I’ve mentioned in one or two other threads it looks like I’ve been shafted training wise and will probably get just my class two whereas it looked like I’d got a good deal and would end up with both for a couple of hundred quid more than just the “c” course was going to cost.

Anyway, it might not happen yet but I like to keep an open mind so can anyone recommend a good place to do my c+e either in lincolnshire or south wales? Or anywhere really if there’s anywhere that’s really good but cheap enough to make it worth the travel.

:frowning: Just wish I’d thought about asking before I handed the cash over!

sorry to hear your problem fella, the only thing i can say that may help is that i did mine with boston and south holland based in bicker on the a 52 to boston not too far from ya, they got me through both my c and c+e in 2 months with 2 lots of 5 days, very reasonable, nice volvo fh12, as i say i had no experience of any others but these guys did me well

dunno if that helps

cheers mucky, sounds good to me - as long as I’m not gonna lose any more money! lol. As it stands it’s just going to be an expensive “c” course; 1249 including the theory test and loan of revision bits so I’m quite lucky really.

Reasonable price for the c+e?

Mothertrucker from priestly lgv school is not far from you either - find a post from her and pm her

sorry cant remember the price but will look it up if you aint found out soon. do you have the dsa theory book? i got one going spare here if not,

Thanks again Rog, would be happy to see the money go to someone on here

Mucky; Already passed the theory mate, just waiting for a date to do the class2 at the moment but having seen what people have written on here it seems likely I’ll be looking for someone to do the class 1.

The big question is; how am I going to be able to tell it’s not gonna happen!? I don’t want to be messing around all year, I was hoping to be done by the end of march!! :confused:

having only recently passed my test i have little experience to go from so will wish ya all the best fella, and good luck

oh yaeh one other thing, they do their c+e with a proper artic unit and an old fridge unit which i personally think is better to some other schools practice of using waggon and drag units. i dont know what other people think but i am of the opinion that this provides you (it did me) with better understanding of what you will be doing on a day to day basis

thanks mate, shouldn’t have any trouble with the ridgid’s, not sure about the artics though and even less sure about the cowboys out there that’re after your money!! :laughing:

Anyway, all I can find is boston lgv, they the same people?

err not sure if they same people but this is the one i was on about sitebuilder.yell.com/sb/show.do? … 1487000130 and that is the truck i passed on