On route to getting my class 2!

Alright guys would just like to say i have passed my theory HP and Mod 2 with flying colours!
Just test and Mod 4 to go!

Im half way into my training for my test with enterprise HGV in Manchester and making good progress but there is a few things i am unhappy about. The main one being that i have had 2 instructors by the 2nd day and having a different instructor tomorrow with test on friday. The standard of the instructors is brilliant i cant fault them but its not on to have 3 different instructors over a course of 4 days! My driving is fine and reversing as i have already got experience driving large vehicles i think maybe 16 hours was a tad to much.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience with them?

I believe there was a recent discussion about how low their rates are. Maybe this is one of the reasons?

We would never change instructors from one day to the next. I cant see how it can be a route to consistent training.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

These reasons are the reasons I didnt use them In the end. You just get use to one instructor and then you get a new one. Every instructor has different ways of teaching you things and by changing instructors you will end up being shown different ways of doing things things, this will only confuse you. As Peter said you need consistent training. They don’t have a good name out there, and they are just trying to out Do Stockport hgv which will never happen

I remember someone else complaining about this. However seeing as you are already half way through, let’s look at the positive side. A quick search on here for Enterprise LGV pulls up a fair few that trained with them and passed. So it isn’t a lost cause! All the best for your remaining training and test. Tim

Hmmm i looked at reviews on here and all the ones i looked at seemed good! Must of looked at the wrong ones lol!

I am pretty p****d off it isnt professional at all. Now im stuck for somewhere to do my mod 4 as i dont want to go ahead doing it here and i will not be happy with them if i do not pass on friday. Has anyone got anywhere they recommend for the Mod 4 in or around Manchester?

Damo_hall:
Alright guys would just like to say i have passed my theory HP and Mod 2 with flying colours!
Just test and Mod 4 to go!

Im half way into my training for my test with enterprise HGV in Manchester and making good progress but there is a few things i am unhappy about. The main one being that i have had 2 instructors by the 2nd day and having a different instructor tomorrow with test on friday. The standard of the instructors is brilliant i cant fault them but its not on to have 3 different instructors over a course of 4 days! My driving is fine and reversing as i have already got experience driving large vehicles i think maybe 16 hours was a tad to much.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience with them?

Hi

I have done my C training with ELGV. Also had 3 different instructors during my 4 days course. Passed first time so can’t complain but I understand where you coming from. Would prefer to have one trainer as well but all of them did very good job and I would recommend them to anyone.
As for your module 4 test I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s easy and I personally don’t know anyone who failed.

Good luck.

When I did my Cat C a few years back in the North East I had think I had 6 trainers in the week so would not recommend them a mate of mine went to same provider & got the same sort of thing

This is not good but try to take some positives from it you well learn different things for each instructor they can bring different thing to you & pick up on different things although they all have different way of teaching which is not always a good thing

Good luck

Mod 4 at Stockport hgv damo I used them from start to finish outstanding

The lad I was training travelled from leek to Stockport to do cpc he’d heard good things about them

Damo_hall:
Hmmm i looked at reviews on here and all the ones i looked at seemed good! Must of looked at the wrong ones lol!

I am pretty p****d off it isnt professional at all. Now im stuck for somewhere to do my mod 4 as i dont want to go ahead doing it here and i will not be happy with them if i do not pass on friday. Has anyone got anywhere they recommend for the Mod 4 in or around Manchester?

That seems to be a pretty negative attitude. It may not be ideal but its not a terrible situation. Don’t let that stick in your head as you will resign yourself to fail and already have something to blame.

Their reviews are good. You can still pass this with them so just do what you have to do to pass and then do Class 1 elsewhere.

Well after my moaning on here about Enterprise LGV i have passed with 1 minor! So chuffed such a relief.

I would recommend them apart from swapping instructors thats the only bad thing i have to say about them! But each instructor is upto a very high standard.

Damo_hall:
Well after my moaning on here about Enterprise LGV i have passed with 1 minor! So chuffed such a relief.

I would recommend them apart from swapping instructors thats the only bad thing i have to say about them! But each instructor is upto a very high standard.

Well done!