New C+E driver

Right, here goes. Always had a passion for driving different vehicles so decide at the end of last year to go for class 2 and class 1. Largely helped by the fact that the old man is in the RAF and has a license to drive just about anything with wheels or tracks.

So October last year contacted Peter Smythe training in mansfield. Class 2 first time pass - unbelievable driving school highly recommed. It was then class 1 but this was unfortunately with another school as AdvantageHGV had placed me else where. This class one school was TAL Training in sheffield, again another good school and result was a pass in December. I have since done 14hrs of CPC on drivers hours and tacho.

Just started looking for work and was wondering if anyone knows any agencies in lincolnshire area? going to ring driverhire this afternoon.

Maybe i will see some of you out and about on the roads in the future! Keep on trucking! :grimacing:

Cheers,
Nick.

P.s great site guys

Well done on the pass and good luck on work. I’m in the Midlands, there’s a bit of work here. But agencies are bit of a necessary nightmare. But worth it. Done my C a week ago and start C+E tomorrow.

hi mate, agree with you there on the old nightmare agency front. Thanks for the welcome. Congrats on the C pass and good luck on the C+E! keep us posted :smiley:

Well done on getting your C mate and good luck with the C+E. I’m in the midlands and had to do C work even though I’d got C+E until I got my break. But if you hang in there you’ll get there in the end.