Class c test tomorow

got my third test tomorow failed my first one for not giving way on a round-a-bout. second test cancelled because lorry tyre had a big hole in it so third time lucky

good luck tomorrow mate, take it easy and you can do it.

Need any advice on anything or is it just a case of ‘Keeping it together’ for the test :question: :question:

just gotta be a bit slower as i drive too fast and approach roundabouts a bit quick and leave my self no time to do anything other than that no problems. i only had 4 minors on first test and 2 of those were the questions at the beginning.

bubsy06:
just gotta be a bit slower as i drive too fast and approach roundabouts a bit quick and leave my self no time to do anything other than that no problems. i only had 4 minors on first test and 2 of those were the questions at the beginning.

As you know what needs doing it sounds like you’ll be OK :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:bulb: There is a set of those questions and answers via the link in my signature if you need to read them again :slight_smile:

with the questions like how do you check lights, do you have to physically switch them on and look around the vehicle or just tell the examiner you would switch them on and look around the vehicle?

bubsy06:
with the questions like how do you check lights, do you have to physically switch them on and look around the vehicle or just tell the examiner you would switch them on and look around the vehicle?

does the question start with SHOW ME or TELL ME :question:

bubsy06:
just gotta be a bit slower as i drive too fast and approach roundabouts a bit quick and leave my self no time to do anything

i had that trouble this week with the artic but today i just sat at either 27, 37 or 47mph (depending on type of road) and it was a lot smoother approaching hazards, junctions or roundabouts. i know its not much but such a small margin does make a hell of a difference.

good luck anyway mate

GOOD LUCK! :smiley: