Class 2 experience

Hi i the last time i posted on here i was asking for advice on training, i decided to go for a company called, north manchester in bolton.They were very good and i started my lessons week last tue and passed my test on mon in stockport. i now need experience at weekends in greater manchester does any one know any good agencies in this area?

Hi Tommo.

I would say the best driving agencies in Manchester that take on newbies are Best Connection (Central manchester branch) Blue arrow driving (Trafford park) and Hays logistics (king st Manchester branch)

Driver hire always take on newbies but there rates are a bit on lower side and stay clear of chadderton branch, try the stockport or Bolton one instead. Stay clear of SMS agency. If you dont mind being woken up with phone call at 4am then Deployment in Rochdale usualy have on-going work at Warburtons and Boots.

Good luck :smiley:

Congrats on the pass Tommo. :sunglasses:

Congratulations tommo on the pass
and good luck with the agencies :smiley:

well done m8 :laughing: :laughing:
good luck with finding work :wink:

Congrats on passing the test Tommo, well done :laughing:

Congratulations on your test Tommo. :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing:

Congratulations Tommo,

I’m currently signed with driverhire at the Bolton/Wigan branch, although only van work at the moment. The rates are slightly low however they are good at keeping you busy and are always in touch to see whenever you are available.

Give them a call 01942 842338 and see what you think!!

GMANSCAN

Thank you all for that info. ive been busy phoning all the agencies mentioned ill now see how it goes.
Now just waiting for licence to come back so i can take my class 1