Manchester agencys/ companys?

well the next step for me is to find a job now! does anyone know any agencys or local companies around bury, lancs or manchester who will take on new drivers? id like to do tipper work or distance rather than multi drop but a suppose beggers cant be choosers eh? :laughing:
thanks for any info/advice cheers :laughing: crusty :wink:

Id give Manpower a try if theres one near you,I registered with them after passing my class C just before xmas and they found me a job straight away , so I dont think they are too bothered by newbies

Andydisco:
Id give Manpower a try if theres one near you,I registered with them after passing my class C just before xmas and they found me a job straight away , so I dont think they are too bothered by newbies

Agreed thats where i got a start. :smiley:

nice one chaps ill see where they are an give em a try cheers :wink:

Jobs @ Pertemps - Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester.
Its 2 minutes from the back end of strangeways, go and see VJ, tell him Graham who worked at Banner sent you.

Do a google for Driver Hire too, there is 1 at the Broadway M60 junction at Chadderton but I am sure there is a Bury branch too.

try tnt at ramsbottom they take on new drivers i think they have some class 2s there? :smiley:

try
DBR recruitment manchester 0161 834 2433

Top Gear (my favourite plenty off them from oct - xmas)0161 278 2050

Driver Hire as stated always willling to take on new drivers 0161 683 4333

i used them all and would recommendany of them
DBR paid better but not as much work for me
Top Gear average pay and loads of work
Driver Hire always last min no advance warning but still worth a go very freindly and helpful with a free digi tacho course if your reg with them

hope this is of use to you

nice one for the advice, im already signed up with pertemps for van work but didnt get much from them, ive got an interviw on monday for a firm in rochdale so finger crossed! :slight_smile:

not brakes by any chance β– β– ?

no company was dell transport, had interview on monday then started my weeks trail right away! come friday after a hectic week doing loads of local runs then landudno, corby and finnished the week with more local runs, the boss was happy to offer me the job! :slight_smile: pay aint the greatest but its a start, im driving a volvo fl220 curtianside and loving it might move onto a scania tag axle in time too.

Well i worked for ttx for just under a year and i found they took on new drivers, give Mick Brookes a ring and you should be ok if you want to drive a renualt premium you ll be ok.

trigger:
Well i worked for ttx for just under a year and i found they took on new drivers, give Mick Brookes a ring and you should be ok if you want to drive a renualt premium you ll be ok.

How did you find TTX,
I had an interview there last year but never heard from them, a guy I know has asked me if I know owt about them as he’s been offered a start.

My mate works there still in fact alot of my very good friends work there and are still enjoying it so why not give it a try.