Agency's

Having a look for work now iv passed what I need to. Can anyone link me to some agency’s around Stockport/manchester. I found a site called driver hire. Co. UK. Not sure if they are any good tho.

Thank you all

Hi driver hire are nation wide and most (maybe all) are franchised. A couple close to me don’t have much weekend work (which is what I generally want) but its worth trying a few in the area as you can often get fuel expenses @0.45/mile under tempory workplace rules so it can be worthwhile and some offices get more weekend work than others.

Darren Bell recruitment for work at Allied bakeries in Bredbury. 0161 834 2433

noney82:
Having a look for work now iv passed what I need to. Can anyone link me to some agency’s around Stockport/manchester. I found a site called driver hire. Co. UK. Not sure if they are any good tho.

Thank you all

change your heading :wink: and you might get a quicker response fella :slight_smile: good luck
you could try ADR Network tey appear to have the lions share all over the uk and have been told their fair.

Thank you all, just had a call about working on a tipper, not via a agency nick you’ll be pleased to know hahaha. Got to go up for a assessment drive tomorrow. Boy my arse has gone again

noney82:
Thank you all, just had a call about working on a tipper, not via a agency nick you’ll be pleased to know hahaha. Got to go up for a assessment drive tomorrow. Boy my arse has gone again

makes no odds fella I did almost 20yrs agency when the kids were growing up and whilst I was attached to er in doors it just suited … hope it works out ,

Thank you nick. I just need to remember how to drive. It’s local to me and it’s no nights out so I’ll still see the kids

noney82:
Thank you nick. I just need to remember how to drive. It’s local to me and it’s no nights out so I’ll still see the kids

let us know how it goes , hopefully a good result

I will do mate, thank you