New Driver looking for agency

Evening people, I hope I find you well.

I have recently passed my C and C + E tests (4 minors on each - I was ever so proud) and now I’m looking for work. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good agencies in the Manchester area. I’m from Sale so some Cheshire companies could work too. I searched previous posts but they were quite old so I decided to ask again.

On a previous note, can anyone recommend how to get in to container/transporter/any other interesting work? I currently drive a van for a living but would love to get some good HGV work under my belt. I spent last week driving a truck for a local barrow mix concrete company and had a great time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

Drivers Direct and Driver Hire both seem to be looking for drivers ATM.

Had work from both. Driver Hire seem a bit more professional with newer offices etc but Drivers Direct have work.

Contact them even if your plastic hasn’t come back yet as they might have some van work while you wait if you need work sooner than later

TheTrogFather:
Drivers Direct and Driver Hire both seem to be looking for drivers ATM.

Had work from both. Driver Hire seem a bit more professional with newer offices etc but Drivers Direct have work.

Contact them even if your plastic hasn’t come back yet as they might have some van work while you wait if you need work sooner than later

Cheers mate, nice one.

Congrats on passing both your tests pal! :smiley:

As to your question; and due to my location, my advice would be as useful as chocolate teapot! :grimacing:

Best of luck though!

congratz on passing both tests! and good luck with gaining employment hope all goes well for you :slight_smile:

Your welcome

All the best