Manchester/Stockport Agencies

Hi I am new to the Manchester - Stockport area and I have always enjoyed agency work. Does anybody out there who I should register with? What work they have got and who I should avoid? I have registered with a couple of agencies but so far not had much luck. Can anybody out there help me? Les.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome LorryLes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
CLICK HERE for the current thread on Manchester agencies - it may help :slight_smile:

driver hire in oldham were good to me when i first passed my test on class 2 got me lots of 7.5ton work and payed the class 2 rate to me. iv heard Top Gear is good to work for in cheetham hill. Good Luck

Thanks for that what sort of places do they have you working - a friend said try Darren Bell Recruitment - are they any good>?

they had me at manchester city council in ardwick, brakes in rochdale and lots of little companies, all round manchester. iv heard good and bad about DRB but iv never worked for them as i took the first full time job i could find. where in manchester are you.

I am in Rochdale but I’m struggling to find ongoing work. I have been to a few agencies but I’m just gettimg odd days here and there. There’s only one that seeems to be any cop so far. I don’t know whether or not to try a different area, someone mentioned Best Connexion in Stockport - apparantley they have a lot of work at a Bakery up there. There;s also Driverhire but don’t knwo a lot about them.

Where did u get full time work?

Have you tried Deployment in Rochdale ?