New Qualified Class 2

Passed Class 2 two weeks ago and now looking for work. Living in the Manchester area any suggestions to any specific agencies that have a reputable reputation plus any other useful tips.

Thanks

Hi mate loads of jobs in the trafford park district via agents just do a search on Jobcentreplus.uk see what comes up :wink: also look at JOBRAPIDO :smiley:

Congrats!! Who did you pass with? There are plenty of agencies out there. I’d advise you sign up for 2 and see how much/what kind of work you get. I signed up for Driver Hire and Deployment. Got work straight away from DH and nothing from Deploy. It’s luck of the draw how you’ll get on. If you get nothing, just move to another agency. Be positive and willing to work hard and you’ll be ok. Most of the work is in the Trafford Park area, some good, some bad. Get in with the right company and you’re laughing. Well, until 12 weeks comes around and you’ll probably get moved on. That’s the new AWR for you?!?!? Just take the rough with the smooth and count it all as experience.

congrat ianmc, just passed my class 2 3 days ago, cud sombody tell wat the casestudy is like? still have this 2 do and my cpc, wud be a gr8t help to know wat im goin in 2 :smiley: