Class 1 training in the west midlands

BEN BADGER:
50ft trailer

Hmmm… I don’t think so (45 foot) - someones tape measure is a bit naff :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BEN BADGER:
anybody ever done test on a saturday■■? whats it like etc

Downside can be that there may not be many large vehicles about for you to use as ‘blockers’ when trying to get out onto roundabouts etc

BEN BADGER:
chose the artic course as felt it more suited for what i wanted in the future

good decision :smiley:

BEN BADGER:
5day course

2 to 1 all day or 1 to 1 half day :question:

i stand corrected a rather large trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: i believe its 2 to 1 allday but might be wrong i did my class c on a 2 to 1 basis and found that was ok test was at swynnerton with anc parcels i would have gone back there dave and john were great instuctors but now fedex took them over the training school stopped,ctt seem ok to me and i felt at ease with the wagon.although i did hear the lords prayer…but not sure if that was the assesor or the radio :laughing: :laughing: i did try a school at droitwich but found to expensive and the erf vehicle the clutch was right at the top i just wasnt happy.

Best of luck with the course - keep us posted…

BEN BADGER:
i did hear the lords prayer…but not sure if that was the assesor or the radio

Thats alright mate its just the three steps to hell on the route to gain class 1

step 1: The Lords Prayer
Step 2: Making a deal with satan to spare his soul :smiling_imp:
Step 3: Usually involve the instructor telling you to take all his worldly personal possessions.

Now if you have chosen well, you could have access to a swedish blonde twenty something who has a twin. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

BEN BADGER:
i felt at ease with the wagon

Personally that a major major thing and half the battle.

Oh and had an assessment recently in an ERF…the clutch was useless (to be polite!) absolutely evil!!

Hi Ben,

I can highly recommend Phil Brown in Droitwich. I did my class 1 & 2 with them back to back, they were the best by far. I looked and visited a number of school in the West Midlands and Phil was head and shoulders above the rest. His Number is 01905 774442 I think he is on the Berry Ind estate by the Land Rover show room.
Good Luck