west midlands training

hello all

nice to meet you all, just signed up and this is my first post.

I have had my class 2 about 15 months and im saving up for my class 1 now.

I was just wondering does anyone know anything about eastern lgv training in the west midlands? thats who i was lookin at going with. I did my class 2 with sterling and wasnt very impressed at all. Or does anyone know any good training schools in the West Midlands? thanks a lot. BTW i live in the west midlands :stuck_out_tongue:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome tramp :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

Eastern LGV Training do some artic reversing at the Long Marston airfield where we do ours and I’ve spoken often to their instructors and trainees - all seem very happy.

Gazzareth
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006

I did mine with Eastern in Yardley and would recommend them - also for the price they sort out the medical and theory test. George Lovatt in Coleshill also comes recommended by a few people.

ANOTHER :slight_smile:

all sounds positive so far. Tar very much. How did u dig up that old message?

tramp:
all sounds positive so far. Tar very much. How did u dig up that old message?

By using the SEARCH facility at the top of the page and I put in…
eastern and lgv and training

Search training west midlands, been quite a few threads with all the usual suggestions for companies in from people who’ve trained with the various ones.

Hi Tramp,

Heard one or two iffy things about Eastern. Had a friend take a class1 week course and they messed him about getting a test on the final day- he had to wait approx two weeks after he’d done the training to finally take test.

I did mine with George Lovatt last year and passed both class 1 and 2. I’d recommend them

Waitingtime:
I did mine with George Lovatt last year and passed both class 1 and 2. I’d recommend them

I also used him and have recommended him in the past. The only question is does he still use a wagon and drag for the CE?

thanks a lot everyone but after much research and ringing round i think im going to go with west midlands transport training. Now all ive got to do is save up!